Clown City - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Clown City

Unregistered
    He's a law unto himself. He respects no-one and does as he feels. He hires, tries to do his dirt and when they don't participate in his favor, he kicks them out or demotes them. Look at each and every year. It's a different Assistant. Last year there was another. 2018 was another. 2017 was another. Look at the trend. Only 1 remained constant and we don't need a PhD to figure that out.
    He campaigns when he wants, how he wants and where he wants and has his people harassing people as they go to vote. None of the big wigs reprimand him or tell him what rules to follow. They just keep paying out because they all have dirt on each other and that's what keeps all the pollution in that place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's a law unto himself. He respects no-one and does as he feels. He hires, tries to do his dirt and when they don't participate in his favor, he kicks them out or demotes them. Look at each and every year. It's a different Assistant. Last year there was another. 2018 was another. 2017 was another. Look at the trend. Only 1 remained constant and we don't need a PhD to figure that out.
    He campaigns when he wants, how he wants and where he wants and has his people harassing people as they go to vote. None of the big wigs reprimand him or tell him what rules to follow. They just keep paying out because they all have dirt on each other and that's what keeps all the pollution in that place.
    Do you have videos of him harassing people as they walk in or pictures of him standing by the door at the library? Im not defending him but when I saw him he was standing under the tree in the parking lot waving at people and talking. An hour later I went through and he was standing on the sidewalk on the town center side talking to people and waving to cars as they went in and came out. I agree 100% that the guy is sketchy and a liability to say the least but what you are saying without proof makes you part of the problem. Post videos and pictures to prove what you are saying- is that a fair request?

Unregistered
    Do you have videos of him harassing people as they walk in or pictures of him standing by the door at the library? Im not defending him but when I saw him he was standing under the tree in the parking lot waving at people and talking. An hour later I went through and he was standing on the sidewalk on the town center side talking to people and waving to cars as they went in and came out. I agree 100% that the guy is sketchy and a liability to say the least but what you are saying without proof makes you part of the problem. Post videos and pictures to prove what you are saying- is that a fair request?
    The person writing that said 'he has his people' they didn't say he himself.

Unregistered
    The person writing that said 'he has his people' they didn't say he himself.
    Same question still...are there any photos or videos of people that are tied directly to him?
    Again not defending him, he is a clown.

Unregistered
    Same question still...are there any photos or videos of people that are tied directly to him?
    Again not defending him, he is a clown.
    Check with some of the officers, one of them showed me the video of him, right by the door, stopping ppl. One of your female, off duty officers, called him out.

Unregistered
    Check with some of the officers, one of them showed me the video of him, right by the door, stopping ppl. One of your female, off duty officers, called him out.
    Right. Right.

Unregistered
    This is the FOURTH time this was posted- we get it! We all know the guy is a clown! What is your f*cking point?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021