Continued Liability for Weathers - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Lets hire someone and give them a top spot. Let us not promote from within. Maybe next time try to promote a lt to capt, a sgt to lt, and dep to sgt then hire new deputy. Nevermind, that makes sense. I can think of an awesome road lt who has more experience than DW who was only a detective who never supervised anyone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yet, Donnie was fired and the State Attorney said they could not use him as a witness and then Steve not only hires him but makes him a supervisor. The bigger picture is this is what Steve does. Steve continues to hire people with checkered pasts and puts them in supervisory potions. Check out the other post as well on Lieutenant Michael Rowen https://www.theledger.com/news/20170...letter-in-2011 and Lieutenant Ben Rowe https://www.abc-7.com/story/12814794/story . I guess our next hire will be disgraced FMPD Captain Jay Rodriguez who was caught on film getting a hand job from a prostitute while working a sting and recently arrested for it since he's now qualified under Steve's hiring practices.
    So let me get this straight an officer can be fired even after the FMPD Command staff reviewed the case clearing Weathers of untruthfulness, the State Attorney’s Office denying a warrant request stating insufficient evidence that he perjured himself but has the ability to blackball him from being a witness in the future merely on the presumption of “bad judgment”? Wouldn’t that have fallen under a retraining issue? In the federal and even private sector that could be grounds for suite for excessive or wrongful termination. No one should be treated like that! Either your guilty or your not there should be no in between allowed. Why would anyone want to be a cop in this day and age. I know both Sheriff Whidden and Donnie for a long time as far back as the mid to late 90’s both being genuinely good guys easy to approach and dedicated to law enforcement. I’m not sure what this is but it doesn’t smell right. What I’ve read about that FMPD Captain being fired it appears the only guy who knew of a video was the guy who didn’t work the operation. They still haven’t explained who downloaded the video to there server. FMPD doesn’t appear to being doing well these days. I for one am glad to see Donnie back home!

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight an officer can be fired even after the FMPD Command staff reviewed the case clearing Weathers of untruthfulness, the State Attorney’s Office denying a warrant request stating insufficient evidence that he perjured himself but has the ability to blackball him from being a witness in the future merely on the presumption of “bad judgment”? Wouldn’t that have fallen under a retraining issue? In the federal and even private sector that could be grounds for suite for excessive or wrongful termination. No one should be treated like that! Either your guilty or your not there should be no in between allowed. Why would anyone want to be a cop in this day and age. I know both Sheriff Whidden and Donnie for a long time as far back as the mid to late 90’s both being genuinely good guys easy to approach and dedicated to law enforcement. I’m not sure what this is but it doesn’t smell right. What I’ve read about that FMPD Captain being fired it appears the only guy who knew of a video was the guy who didn’t work the operation. They still haven’t explained who downloaded the video to there server. FMPD doesn’t appear to being doing well these days. I for one am glad to see Donnie back home!
    So you know him as far as reaching back to the mid to late 90's?

Unregistered
    Written by an old school syncophant. Where are the other old schoolers when we need them?

Unregistered

Sao

Don don just convince the SAO to write a letter saying they were wrong and that your presence at crime scenes and as the captain of cid won’t jeopardize cases and it will go along way into helping people think 101 knows what he is doing. Simple enough?

Unregistered
    Don don just convince the SAO to write a letter saying they were wrong and that your presence at crime scenes and as the captain of cid won’t jeopardize cases and it will go along way into helping people think 101 knows what he is doing. Simple enough?
    posted by a jagoff dude's title is "Captain", why dont you write letter saying you realize you are a zero and that your presence in life and overal worthless human being doesn't bring value to other people, it will go a long way into people thinking you had some redeeming quality then eat the caliber of your favorite flavor, simple enough?

Unregistered

dont hate, love..

Lets hire someone and give them a top spot. Let us not promote from within. Maybe next time try to promote a lt to capt, a sgt to lt, and dep to sgt then hire new deputy. Nevermind, that makes sense. I can think of an awesome road lt who has more experience than DW who was only a detective who never supervised anyone.
    20years+ expereince, what do you have? great keyboard skills, go work at at a call center, let professionals work in the positions they earned.

Unregistered
    Let's hires someone who is qualified for a top spot, maybe because no one within was ready for the spot. Maybe next time think before crying like the baby you proved you are. Do your job let 101 make the choices. Hey, think on this how did YOU get the spot you were in, were you hired from outside to get a job - ok resign and live your words and make room for an internal promotion. DW used to also work here and supervised go check your facts.

Unregistered

The problem

You will never convince peaches that he doesn’t know something. That working your way through the ranks has merit and builds character. Hard to grind it out on the road or in corrections when you know in your heart that the next promotion will go to someone outside of the department. We need a change

Unregistered

ok solve the "problem"

You will never convince peaches that he doesn’t know something. That working your way through the ranks has merit and builds character. Hard to grind it out on the road or in corrections when you know in your heart that the next promotion will go to someone outside of the department. We need a change
    ok, then resign deputy martyr. lead the way of change and resign and go build your character and merit where you feel more appreciated if working for SHERIFF Whidden hurts so bad. You need a change of departments or career but spare the rest of us. What miserable character wtf could be around you feel badly for your spouse who has to listen to you complain

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast