+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 114
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is weathers a captain now?
    Someone had to replace DH.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    How is this guy a captain after FMPD and the SAO said he’s not credible

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    101 and Admin don't care about things like credibility, integrity, and such.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is this guy a captain after FMPD and the SAO said he’s not credible
    He TOPPED his interview with 101 in the hiring CIRCLE. They came to a MUTUAL understanding of what POSITIONS were open and FIT right in since they have worked TOGETHER in another agency I think.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    101 and Admin don't care about things like credibility, integrity, and such.
    There are certain qualities that FMPD and the SAO are not at all qualified to make judgement on. So what he allegedly had some BS "inappropriate contact" with a CI. Lets get this right, the word of a snitch, a drug addict, who turned snitch ? The SAO and FMPD hide more $hit than you'll ever know.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He TOPPED his interview with 101 in the hiring CIRCLE. They came to a MUTUAL understanding of what POSITIONS were open and FIT right in since they have worked TOGETHER in another agency I think.
    According an old timer who happened to be near our conversation, mentioned his name and got a shocked "what!" and laughed. Then explained some incredible weird relationships that this guy just happened to be in. We just thought "holy 5hit, for real?" It's 5hit right out of San Francisco if you get my meaning. No kidding, I really think some of the too freaky to beleive now really might be some truth to it.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    101 and Admin don't care about things like credibility, integrity, and such.
    they totally do because you being unemplyed is proof they DO care about things like that loser

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    News Press: Fort Myers police captain arrested for prostitution, perjury

    https://www.news-press.com/story/new...ed/2274035001/

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    News Press: Fort Myers police captain arrested for prostitution, perjury

    https://www.news-press.com/story/new...ed/2274035001/
    So what is your message for "Donnie". That had nothing to do with him

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I’m sure a certain hendry county employee who was a fmpd Officer is shaking in his boots right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •