+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 114
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Misery enjoys company

    101 gave him a bad case of anal herpes. The itch must be unbearable for the two.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    101 gave him a bad case of anal herpes. The itch must be unbearable for the two.
    What are you inferring that they engage in love that dare not speak its name? The bible says that is an abomination and NO ONE has the right to judge their sexual persuasions in private except the bible. Is this the deuputy who had a love affair with another deputy of the same gender ? Do not judge them, God will and he loves everyone just not their sin so this deputy and the Sheriff are ok.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    101 gave him a bad case of anal herpes. The itch must be unbearable for the two.
    Real distateful the sick obsessions with making attnetions to supposed sex preferences of other people. Old news old stories that were never proven

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Real distateful the sick obsessions with making attnetions to supposed sex preferences of other people. Old news old stories that were never proven
    Spelling class can improve your distasteful spelling.
    Distateful= Distasteful
    Attnetions= attention

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Continued terms for excellent Sheriff

    The more losers try to sling crap and rumors - each and every one is going to be met with praise and glorification of the man some people spend their hole day thinking of something clever which in reality is stupid to say about him or the administration. Winners 2016, 2012, and 2008. 2020 will be even better because the best people are finally here and the bad ones are g-o-n-e. Can't wait to see some new promotions! Keep hating haters since theres nothing to do for your selfs now.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Hole day? Illiterate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The more losers try to sling crap and rumors - each and every one is going to be met with praise and glorification of the man some people spend their hole day thinking of something clever which in reality is stupid to say about him or the administration. Winners 2016, 2012, and 2008. 2020 will be even better because the best people are finally here and the bad ones are g-o-n-e. Can't wait to see some new promotions! Keep hating haters since theres nothing to do for your selfs now.
    And another illiterate dumbass,im going to have to start charging for spelling lessons. I can't imagine your creative writing on your reports.
    Lesson #1 - WHOLE DAY, NOT HOLE DAY.
    You can spend your HOLE DAY with SHEM.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And another illiterate dumbass,im going to have to start charging for spelling lessons. I can't imagine your creative writing on your reports.
    Lesson #1 - WHOLE DAY, NOT HOLE DAY.
    You can spend your HOLE DAY with SHEM.
    at least our days are paid and vesting. you stock shelves and work drive thru loser

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    at least our days are paid and vesting. you stock shelves and work drive thru loser
    That's the best you have?

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's the best you have?
    better than what you have

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Is weathers a captain now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •