Continued Liability for Weathers - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Unregistered

Political hack

Steve was a republican then knew he couldn’t win switched to a big blue democratic and most likely truly was beaten by a guy that didn’t even campaign. After that close call he has switched again true hardcore red republicans. Haha. Can he be bi?.

Unregistered

Naples newspaper

another fine example of Whiddens incredibly bad leadership

Unregistered
    Smells like another FMPD coverup and they have found their scapegoat but it looks like troops at FMPD are catching on
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.winknews.com/2019/11/13/...3-after-sting/

What's gonna happen when those who knew about this in sworn statements lied and they still work here. At this point i see more embarrassing press and the SAO dropping cases of these current officers. Even a mentally challenged person can put this together. How did DW know about all this if he never worked it? He was off that day. All he knew was second hand from those who did work. Hearsay... Stay tuned the hammer is gonna drop soon b!tches

Unregistered

BI what do you mean? How does he identify..politically ?

Steve was a republican then knew he couldn’t win switched to a big blue democratic and most likely truly was beaten by a guy that didn’t even campaign. After that close call he has switched again true hardcore red republicans. Haha. Can he be bi?.
    Can he be bi? BI what do you mean? Maybe your answer can be trans-investi-gated to learn the TRUTH.
    Ask the TOP man in CID to take over, since Steve gave him the HEAD position.
    Between the two of them, it’s known they will COME to the same conclusion together in private.
    Even more HEADs, with others who have shared experiences can be invited to join in the CIRCLE
    Well known every time you look at them…..

Unregistered
    Can he be bi? BI what do you mean? Maybe your answer can be trans-investi-gated to learn the TRUTH.
    Ask the TOP man in CID to take over, since Steve gave him the HEAD position.
    Between the two of them, it’s known they will COME to the same conclusion together in private.
    Even more HEADs, with others who have shared experiences can be invited to join in the CIRCLE
    Well known every time you look at them…..
    As good as the melted chocolate candy bar in the sheets of Steve and....on a trip out of the county years back.

PS it isn't a female!

Unregistered
    As good as the melted chocolate candy bar in the sheets of Steve and....on a trip out of the county years back.

PS it isn't a female!
    "How many years back?" comes the chorus from the audience. "By what do you mean melted chocolate?"

....what about Skittles?

Unregistered

Yet another one

Another murder and again Weathers is all over the scene. I guess the credibility of this investigation has gone to trash. I wonder how many families are going to suffer and be affected after this clown keeps putting his un-credible self in investigations. A field day for any half witted attorney. On with the suppression hearings!

Unregistered

The great and almighty

Another murder and again Weathers is all over the scene. I guess the credibility of this investigation has gone to trash. I wonder how many families are going to suffer and be affected after this clown keeps putting his un-credible self in investigations. A field day for any half witted attorney. On with the suppression hearings!
    I am PEaches hear me peasants. I will give you who I want when I want. I done been to the DEA and is smarter than all of you. After I power drink this here 4 pack of white claw I’m fixing to go down to that SAO smarty mouth woman and wrestle her till she lets my boy back in Best 2 out of 3 she’s stronger than she looks

Unregistered

from the keyboard scene commander' desk!

1. no one cares 2. you know shit 3. you arent an attorney so wtf do you know how one would look at this. "suppression hearings" supposed to impress us? word you've memorized from your own experience? you're in front of a tv while hes behind crime scene tape loser

Unregistered

One time

1. no one cares 2. you know shit 3. you arent an attorney so wtf do you know how one would look at this. "suppression hearings" supposed to impress us? word you've memorized from your own experience? you're in front of a tv while hes behind crime scene tape loser
    Does it frighten you so much to admit that things are not the way they are supposed to be that you just defend anything this place does. You can’t believe hiring , promoting and putting people in charge of our most important cases is a great idea that have such questionable backgrounds. I agree we should move on but. Either clear them or move them.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast