Continued Liability for Weathers - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is an IA by the Hendry County Sheriff's Office BS too (Favara fired)? Yes. Look at the couch sitting zero who did that "IA"

Is a video showing one of our deputies using a racial slur BS too (Favara again) Alleged. Let's actually see it and in context. Some screenshot of a caption which alleges to it contents bs... like your "family picture album" but it's password protected... what something is called and what it is two different things.
    "Alleged."? I hope you don't work for HCSO because if you can't find the video to watch for yourself, you certainly shouldn't be doing any investigative work. You can see the video and read the Sheriff's comments there for yourself. The more you comment, the more you are discredited.

7 supervisors with serious issues. The investigative reporter is a better investigator than you. He uncovered it, provides documents, video and audio to confirm it, and you can't produce anything to dispute it. Where are your documents, video and audio saying this stuff is not true? Yep, didn't think so because you have none.

Unregistered
    "Alleged."? I hope you don't work for HCSO because if you can't find the video to watch for yourself, you certainly shouldn't be doing any investigative work. You can see the video and read the Sheriff's comments there for yourself. The more you comment, the more you are discredited.

7 supervisors with serious issues. The investigative reporter is a better investigator than you. He uncovered it, provides documents, video and audio to confirm it, and you can't produce anything to dispute it. Where are your documents, video and audio saying this stuff is not true? Yep, didn't think so because you have none.
    I hope you don't reproduce. Investigative reporter? The "scandalous" FB video... inconclusive - the assertion behind the allegation, there really is a context issue. Can someone whip out a camera and record less than 3 of 15+ minutes... thats 20 percent. Thats enough for your judgement? Ever hear the word "totality"? How about "Due Process"? Is that a one way concept. I hope not only you cannot reproduce, but never get selected for any form of jury duty.

The investigative reporter quoting a professional academic for an opinion? Somehow a Phd in Criminal Justice (which is a Doctorate in electives) It is "theory". Look no further than next door to Fort Myers and the University of Cincinatti consultant scam. Somehow a Phd can think and philosophize the universe into less crime by writing papers and studies?) I think taking an arrival to a call and instead of announcing "Sheriffs Office", "Phd!... Phd..", then produce a relevant study and skip the Florida Statutes and arresting and just cite from a study. Replace dispatchers with "co ordinators" who "facilitate" callers to a Phd in the green vehicle of their choice with the most comprehensive research database links - they can research a proposal to a solution in the moment, then issue an NTA (but re-named something more socially aware and inclusive, like "invitation to dialouge" and collaborate on the solution. Does that sound good? Where do you stand on legalization and decriminalization? Propose a dialogue.

Unregistered
    I hope you don't reproduce. Investigative reporter? The "scandalous" FB video... inconclusive - the assertion behind the allegation, there really is a context issue. Can someone whip out a camera and record less than 3 of 15+ minutes... thats 20 percent. Thats enough for your judgement? Ever hear the word "totality"? How about "Due Process"? Is that a one way concept. I hope not only you cannot reproduce, but never get selected for any form of jury duty.

The investigative reporter quoting a professional academic for an opinion? Somehow a Phd in Criminal Justice (which is a Doctorate in electives) It is "theory". Look no further than next door to Fort Myers and the University of Cincinatti consultant scam. Somehow a Phd can think and philosophize the universe into less crime by writing papers and studies?) I think taking an arrival to a call and instead of announcing "Sheriffs Office", "Phd!... Phd..", then produce a relevant study and skip the Florida Statutes and arresting and just cite from a study. Replace dispatchers with "co ordinators" who "facilitate" callers to a Phd in the green vehicle of their choice with the most comprehensive research database links - they can research a proposal to a solution in the moment, then issue an NTA (but re-named something more socially aware and inclusive, like "invitation to dialouge" and collaborate on the solution. Does that sound good? Where do you stand on legalization and decriminalization? Propose a dialogue.
    I stopped reading after you said the Facebook video was inconclusive. You clearly hear Favara say it and SHERIFF WHIDDEN EVEN ACKNOWLEDGES THE RACIAL SLUR USED BY HIS DEPUTY in his written response to the video on FB. You don’t need due process or a hearing for that. And it does not matter in what context it was said as no deputy should ever utter racist terms even if possibly “he was trying to get on their level” as the Sheriff also ridiculously wrote.

Unregistered

I'm donating an extra $100 in your honor for re-election

I stopped reading after you said the Facebook video was inconclusive. You clearly hear Favara say it and SHERIFF WHIDDEN EVEN ACKNOWLEDGES THE RACIAL SLUR USED BY HIS DEPUTY in his written response to the video on FB. You don’t need due process or a hearing for that. And it does not matter in what context it was said as no deputy should ever utter racist terms even if possibly “he was trying to get on their level” as the Sheriff also ridiculously wrote.
    The FB is. Of course you stopped reading when the conversation was going against your narrative. You weren't in control of the direction of the conversation, so shift to all CAPS? Do you also speak louder when interacting with people who speak limited English too?

While the matter was resolved long ago and the world moved on, and in this case people wound up promoted because life goes on. Yes Favara WAS entitled to a fair impartial review. Everyone is entitled to due process in any forum, internally or otherwise. Even you would be entitled to such "luxury" in the same circumstances just like you are now.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112