Application process
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Application process

Application process
    Hi so im in the process of applying for a department. Im currently in the army reserves and have an associates degree. 2 years ago I was arrested because I was hanging around with some friends that where smoking pot unfortunately they had put a grinder in my bag and I got charged with 0.1 grams of marijuana. The case was nolle prosequi which means I was never convicted of the case, I didnt even go to jail I got released on site with a paper to show up to court. My question is what are my chances of getting hired and do I have to put that yes to if I have ever been convicted when I haven’t.

Unregistered
    We have a plethora of worse hirees. You pretty much answered your own question. If you were never convicted then you mark NO. Most likely you were PTA'd, promise to appear and that is an arrest, so you will have to mark accordingly and provide reason why.

Unregistered

Undesirable people

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have a plethora of worse hirees. You pretty much answered your own question. If you were never convicted then you mark NO. Most likely you were PTA'd, promise to appear and that is an arrest, so you will have to mark accordingly and provide reason why.
    If you have ties in the department you have the job! We have lot of undesirable people working for HPD! “Former” adults entertainment working & servicing the community, putting HPD name very high
    Come join us & have fun
    Ahhh don’t worry about any driving record history, they don’t look at it neither

Unregistered
    So with your knowledge what do you think my chances are? Slim ? Possible?

Unregistered
    Application process
    Hi so im in the process of applying for a department. Im currently in the army reserves and have an associates degree. 2 years ago I was arrested because I was hanging around with some friends that where smoking pot unfortunately they had put a grinder in my bag and I got charged with 0.1 grams of marijuana. The case was nolle prosequi which means I was never convicted of the case, I didnt even go to jail I got released on site with a paper to show up to court. My question is what are my chances of getting hired and do I have to put that yes to if I have ever been convicted when I haven’t.
    It seems you have been to different department in Leo affairs to ask the same question this is a site that is not worth it people will only talk shit and not tell you what you need they will make fun of you or other people so don’t bother good luck

SWAT team

HPD Pride!

If you have ties in the department you have the job! We have lot of undesirable people working for HPD! “Former” adults entertainment working & servicing the community, putting HPD name very high
    Come join us & have fun
    Ahhh don’t worry about any driving record history, they don’t look at it neither
    Undesirable people working HERE? No freaking way!!!
    Do you realize we employ some of the most highly trained professional pedophiles in the entire state?

Unregistered
    So with your knowledge what do you think my chances are? Slim ? Possible?
    Very possible. Just make sure you cross all your your T's and dot your lower case j's

Unregistered
    Choose another career. Law enforcement is not for you. The fact that you narrate your story as blaming someone else for the dope in your bag tells everyone you have no integrity. If you did the crime then own it. Dont blame others. Good luck.

Unregistered
    This is a fact for you. Do you know the criminals that do the least amount of time for a crime are the ones are never caught by the police and decide to walk in to the prosecutors to confess? Is called having personal integrity. Your story is the BS that cops hear every day. Always finding a way to deflect to avoid punishment for their own crime.

Unregistered
    Application process
    Don't listen to them follow your dreams. Also the answer to your question is that it may be difficult to do but its possible. Last thing is that this is last department you want to work for you get micromanaged and get written up for breathing incorrectly apply somewhere else you'll hate working here like 99.9% of the officers here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast