Director TwitterTwat - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Another smuck victim 39’ed

He’s just another smuck who fell victim and now subject to the years of devious DV work that most MDPD puercas especially out of the Kendall District spread. Funny this guy fell for a preying mantis badge bunny freak, another star protege of its Freak Gun Slinging District leader who after her own DV scandals got back on TOP for a second run as leader of Kendall and all thanks to the power of the mighty sloppy “P”. This place is a joke,like it’s dancing queen who now wants to blame his useless crony Majors at his morning dance off at HQ. The problem here is the lack of training, political correctness, and simply the nepotism in this place is disgusting. If you been watching just look at the memo’s the queen fixes and send to all except the proper discipline or termination for those who screw up over and over (9 lives). He and his group are getting exactly what they deserve after destroying the moral and fine crime ridding oiled machine this place was. Hypocritical speeches, he and his cronies talk about police work where are thier BWC (camaras). The Beach Chief wears a body camara so why not them. Well because they bunch of hypocrites and liars. I don’t see Hialeah PD wearring camaras, they flat out refuses and said we ain’t wearing or buying them! All dacing queen is doing is playing into the Miami Dade liberal cop hating and Thug loving voting class for his political aspirations. He and his crew are hypocrites and frauds, reminds me of the Time Life article in the 80’s “Pariidise Lost” all thanks to these frauds, unqualified useless cronies.

So keep Singing 🎤 and dancing Queeny

To All The Puercas I Loved Before

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What can you expect? Our director’s investigative experience consists of watching old ladies undress through a two way mirror at his store security job at JCPenney. Petty larceny is as far as he got. I imagined he rose through the ranks at that store as well. Kissing arse was a trait he picked up early on in life.
    what we need to do is next time he has a ceremony is pack the ceremony with officers and as soon as he comes in we stand up and turn ours backs to him.

Unregistered
    If you think this Director is bad, wait until the public elects our next sheriff. Our next sheriff will crucify officers that offend the public and make him/her look bad. Look for the cross to be located right in the middle of the HQ cul-de-sack.

Unregistered
    JP is a corrupt little weasel riding on his Gimenez connection and depending on his ego being stroked by his boyfriends EricMendez and Freddy Ramirez. All those crocodile tears he sheds at police funerals are as fake as that Miss Clairol hair dye he rubs on that lizard head of his.

Unregistered
    what we need to do is next time he has a ceremony is pack the ceremony with officers and as soon as he comes in we stand up and turn ours backs to him.
    I love that idea. Would make a huge statement

Unregistered
    When the director chimes in on an open case he taints it as the brass gets scared and doesn't properly investigate

Unregistered
    I would like to know more about the incident. The female reported that the subject pulled a gun on her. It appears that a gun was never found. I would not put it past the female subject of making a false report, as it is not too common to have a male subject pull a gun on two females. Probably another...FAKE hate crime!

Unregistered
    This could have been handled differently. For one you are dealing with the victim not a suspect. Secondly, theres no need to threaten the victim knowing she went through some bs and shes clearly angry and mad about the whole situation. This former FTO should have never been given thay position with that attitude. Should he be fired? Definitely no, but needs to be demoted and given better training.

Unregistered
    The takedown was not the issue. The issue is how the Officer didn't deescalate the situation and escalated the situation. we all know many hot heads that can take a simple call and Phuck it all up.

Unregistered
    The takedown was not the issue. The issue is how the Officer didn't deescalate the situation and escalated the situation. we all know many hot heads that can take a simple call and Phuck it all up.
    It’s quite obvious that the two previous writer have lost touch with reality and either did very little time on the road, or it’s been so long ago they don’t remember how things are done. More importantly we are trained to take control which is what the officer did. I support the officers and call out the critics as cowards or idiots or both.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast