Director TwitterTwat
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Director TwitterTwat

Once again he taints an investigation before he knows what happened https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-da...n-viral-video/

Unregistered
    I’m a little confused, if you have someone that’s resisting, do you not have an opinion to take them down to the ground?

Unregistered
    New policy: inmediately call a roomie to bring them a cookies, hug a thug !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    New policy: inmediately call a roomie to bring them a cookies, hug a thug !
    Oooops i meant call a rookie to bring a cookie

Unregistered
    Your director JP, is a pandering fool. The video clearly shows this woman actively resisting... what a fool going on Twitter saying the things he did. He should have said this will be the outcome if you resist.

Unregistered
    So everybody speak up. Call the PBA and express their need to speak up.

Unregistered
    I am aware of the concerning comments circulating on Twitter involving our director. I find his actions depicted and deeply troubling and in no way reflective of our core values of integrity, respect, service, and fairness...

Unregistered
    Wasn’t this lady being baker acted?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again he taints an investigation before he knows what happened https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-da...n-viral-video/
    Makes you wonder if she wasn't AA, if there would be any news to this? In another words, if she was an anglo or white Hispanic... 2 white Hispanic officers 39'd her, here comes the lawsuits of racist officers, as if we live in redneck town USA....smh

Unregistered
    I remember when people complained about Parker and Patterson. Look at what we have now. Those two directors put together can’t conpete with The Little General.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast