PBA won’t speak up? We will!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA won’t speak up? We will!!!!

PBA doesn’t have your backs as evidenced yet once again in the recent arrests of a belligerent woman. Instead the PBA stays silent until they get trashed by their own members for their lack of back up.

We here at IUPA don’t operate that way. We speak up and will do votes of no confidences on your pizz poor director and published the results. We knocked off sheriff Israel and other incompetent chiefs.

You have a contract but nothing stops you from starting your own IUPA in you own agency. It’s time someone has your backs and IUPA does just that.

If you have any questions or want more information on how to join a stand up organization , please contact Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf

Unregistered
    I called this guy Jeff at 8:45 PM and he returned my call within a few minutes. Right there he is points ahead of PBA who never returns calls.
    Jeff said IUPA would be honored to have us join them and they would most certainly have defended the cops who did nothing wrong while arresting a belligerent woman. We spoke about our dancing queen director and he said a vote of confidence was long overdue and they would pay for one. He sounds positive and competent. Something that is lacking at the PBA.
    I’m going to join. They are sending me
    An application. Call the guy if your interested as well.

Unregistered
    Mr Edmonton: come here. We need someone to stand up for us. Someone who will have our backs. Someone who will fight our incompetent director. Someone willing to do what needs to be done.

Unregistered
    He got tve directors attention

Unregistered
    What are you saying? That vanilla nothing statement scared or moved the director somehow? Nope, not gonna happen.
    The director thinks of Steadman Stahl as a joke. He knows Stahl won’t confront him. We need someone with a nut sack.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He got tve directors attention
    Image result for laughing hysterically gif

Unregistered
    Thank you Jeff for making you statement and offer. I don’t know if we can switch right away but I can tell you that the PBA is worried that you all are willing to do what they aren’t. If not for your comments here they would never have sent the message out at all, no matter how weak it is written.
    I already called you and am awaiting my application to fill out. I will get others to join as well. I’ll be saving money and have real protection.
    Again thank you and the IUPA staff for your support for our officers.

Unregistered
    IUPA needs to move in quickly. This department has home to the toilets with the help of the pizz poor PBA

Unregistered
    IUPA represents BSO Deputies and played a major role in removing Scott Israel. That's the kind of union we need...one that's not in admins pocket and fights for their members.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IUPA represents BSO Deputies and played a major role in removing Scott Israel. That's the kind of union we need...one that's not in admins pocket and fights for their members.
    Amen. Our director is sounding like Israel more and more each day. IUPA knows how to handle his kind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast