MBPD notifying schools of Students that get arrested during Spring Break 2019

Unregistered

MBPD notifying schools of Students that get arrested during Spring Break 2019

https://wsvn.com/news/local/colleges...-spring-break/

here we go again

what the hell are we doing ?

Unregistered
    I guess D.O and the command staff have never heard of the “Miranda Rights”.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess D.O and the command staff have never heard of the “Miranda Rights”.
    OK genius. So what you are saying is you have to give miranda warnings when filling out an a form? questions like, Whats your name, where do you work etc?

Unregistered
    The ACLU is going to have Oates for lunch. The MAACP is going to ask why is he only doing this when the majority of our spring breakers are black? The man has lost his mind because he knows it’s over.

Unregistered
    Kudos to Sgt. Muley for standing up and doing the right thing and giving officers the heads up on what is going on so they can be careful to avoid violating anyone's rights by this current administration. Very stand up. An old school cop is a cop where they have a good moral compass and will not take a back seat to doing the right thing. Sgt. Muley is an honest man with tremendous integrity.

Unregistered
    DAN just canceled his College Notifying right now

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA heard City Hall - Mayor & Jimmy were getting flooded with thousands of calls today.

https://twitter.com/fox_sheldon/stat...78446756450305

Papo ! Another black eye for Chief DAN !

Unregistered
    And notifying schools when juveniles commit a carjacking was a bad idea for what reason? When a PO was attacked for no reason, that was also a bad idea to notify the school? When a subject battered a random person and bit him, that was also a bad idea to notify? Should we notify the school if a guy 33s a drunk girl, was involved in a shooting, or commits a homicide?

Unregistered
    A student commits a Violent crime I can understand contacting the school but contacting a college for a kid arrested for BS no I don’t support that and let’s look at the big picture We all know what students are causing the issues

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And notifying schools when juveniles commit a carjacking was a bad idea for what reason? When a PO was attacked for no reason, that was also a bad idea to notify the school? When a subject battered a random person and bit him, that was also a bad idea to notify? Should we notify the school if a guy 33s a drunk girl, was involved in a shooting, or commits a homicide?
    ER please stop trying to bail out the sinking ship with a shot glass. The Oates nightmare is almost over and you will be back in Patrol. Everyone, except you and Dan, think it was a great idea. Honesty man, how would of felt if the Palace Managaer would had sent a letter to the Chief after you created that show? Please stop and start reserving your marked unit.

Unregistered
    How do we know there is a cancellation of the college notification policy? Have not seen an email, have not heard at roll call? I’m guessing Dan the great communicator only shares his success with the troops not his failures. What a joke. Come in and tell us all you screwed up. Perhaps we will respect you then. Oh Chief, great answer on TV when they asked who’s idea the notification policy was, guess you drew a blank there too.