Free drinks. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free drinks.

Unregistered
    Laughing stock is signal 3!!! Really? There horrible. I’ve heard better singing at kareoke night. There so and calendar boy smoker didn’t join

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Command staff has allowed this department to become the laughing stock of the surrounding agencies. Moral is pathetic. The policing is pathetic. Inter agency cooperation is pathetic.
    Hard to disagree with this. Newlan has ruined this place.

Unregistered
    Hard to disagree with this. Newlan has ruined this place.
    It's very hard to disagree with that.

Unregistered
    Only a matter of time until patrol cars are advertising Nevermind and Titos vodka.

Unregistered
    Laughing stock is signal 3!!! Really? There horrible. I’ve heard better singing at kareoke night. There so and calendar boy smoker didn’t join
    Amazing how no one in sig 3 is on patrol.

Unregistered
    Well cause then they couldn’t practice while on the clock like the specialties do

Unregistered
    I wonder if shredding so close to the marijuana storage turbo charges the jam session??

Unregistered
    Listen it's something positive not one of those folks ever and I say ever did anyone wrong here or the SO. I will stand side by side with each one of them.

Unregistered
    Obviously public intoxication and driving under the influence constantly is not considered wrong at this department.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12