Troop G
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Troop G

Unregistered

Troop G

Looking for insight or information on Troop G. Moral? Comradary? Openings yes or no? Off duty? Overall working experience? Busy or able to be proactive?

Unregistered
    I would wait to see who makes Captain before deciding to transfer. That could be a game changer.

Unregistered
    Who will be the new Captains in Troop G?

Unregistered

Academy LT

Barnett isn’t getting it. Surprised with her great personality.

Unregistered
    Any word on the new Captains?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word on the new Captains?
    Anyone heard anything? I guess the incompetent list wasn't well liked by the Chief. What now?

Unregistered
    Looking for insight or information on Troop G. Moral? Comradary? Openings yes or no? Off duty? Overall working experience? Busy or able to be proactive?
    This used to be the place to be. We didn't call it the "G-Spot" for nothing! at least that was until SH got here. What a joke he is. He calls himself a leader, he is in way over his head. He doesn't seem to get it. Even worse, he doesn't take advice from anyone below him in the ranks. Like the other poster, i'd wait until the Capt spots are announced. That will be the deciding factor. only one candidate was even qualified to lead. the others are plain disgraceful. I mean really....MG(J), JJ, SC, JM? I'd take Charlotte back! umm, never mind.

I will go down the pecking order:

Capts: MD is retiring. good riddance. how he got there who knows. he hardly does anything, but says he does everything. CC is on a warpath. he will not be happy until he fires someone and then makes every else's life a living hell. he is certainly everything I have heard before he got here.

LT's: TH is retiring (Yay / Yuck!), JM is clueless down south, AS is okay but not a road guy, AL is the best we seen in a while. However, we will lose him too I think, due to CC above.

SGT's: We lost KB as a sgt, so know we are screwed there too! I mean screwed big...….he was by far the best I have seen in a while. most of the other sgts just sit in the office and do nothing but scratch each others balls. They have more office time than the Major and his clerk put together. Motor sgt is all talk. He carries around a certain persona. Entitled much? He even drove by me on a x50. Practice what you preach bro. CIU Sgt is probably the best we have now. He handles his guys, takes care of the road guys, is out there working, and covers for the lazy sgts. he has common sense and isn't afraid to tell it. PAO is still a Sgt here. he helps out here and there, but not too much. he does cover the radio though. I have heard him chime in on pursuits, officer not answering, or big calls before the other sgts get up from their desk and pick up a radio. so at least he is listening out for the road guys.

Troopers: overall is good. yes, we have the usual lazy a holes, but we are in good shape. work volume really isn't bad, we're busy, but its all good. great area, great 208, great scene. I still work here and believe it or not, I still like it here.

Unregistered
    Calls have been made.

Unregistered
    First time they made the right choices.

Unregistered
    First time they made the right choices.
    Absolutely! Good luck to Captain Deweese and Captain Stephens!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast