Yet another negative story - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last night (3/12/19) the LT asked the Sgt for a total # of 39s recap for the shift and what State / College they were from if any.

So the Chief will call their School and tell the Dean what Bad Boys & Girls they were while on vacation.

Never in my 3 decades of law enforcement have i seen such an embarrassing, lost, out of touch and clueless chief in my entire career.
    They are toast if some one does a public records request for that radio transmission. So stupid! Can we please stop the excessive stupidity and malicious behavior?

Unregistered

Have shovel, will travel.

Years ago, our very own Chief Huber, went on a national television show to state that HE was going to start sending letters to employers when one of their employees was arrested for narcotics on Miami Beach. Seem to remember that idea did not go over too well with the city attorney. Huber was another "outside" clown brought in to lead MBPD. It only took us a couple of years to send him packing.

Unregistered
    The Chief is smarter than all of us, City Hall and the ACLU. He told me himself.

Unregistered
    I’m sorry, I don’t see anything wrong with the schools being contacted. Let the word get out. Maybe less people will come out for ****ery next year.

Okay... call me Ernie or whatever you want, but we have to do something. Otherwise it will be 6 weekends of Alpha/Bravo next year.

Unregistered
    I have an idea, how about NOT extending the alcohol sale hours. If we can impose HIGH IMPACT ordinances what do you say we do one scaling back the alcohol sale hours. Or perhaps closing clubs earlier. All we're concerned about is styrofoam, coolers, straws and sunscreen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12