Fox News National LCSO dog story - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Support your King b i t c h

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Carmine is a master political genius and I will say it will be very hard to beat him.
    Save a dog! Kill your baby!!!! Unbelievable

Unregistered
    Is it the same rate for promotions $$$$$$ , I mean Donations, to get promoted under Carmine, as they were under Mike Scott ?????
    This stuff always cracks me up, it’s pretty simple in any business or job. Support your boss and work hard, good things will happen. How much did the last twenty people that were promoted since Carmine has been Sheriff give, that’s right 0 dollars. Nobody has any idea if those people will give him 1 dollar or not, he’s been very fair to hard workers!

Unregistered
    You said it perfectly. First and foremost support the king. Hard work is a hard second! I agree he’s a dog lover but a baby killer.

Unregistered
    This stuff always cracks me up, it’s pretty simple in any business or job. Support your boss and work hard, good things will happen. How much did the last twenty people that were promoted since Carmine has been Sheriff give, that’s right 0 dollars. Nobody has any idea if those people will give him 1 dollar or not, he’s been very fair to hard workers!
    I will add my two cents about this election, just like other elections dont let it get to name calling and bad mouthing, pick the best person to lead the best agency, I heard and read that JL is a racist a Nazi and so on, I worked with him and for him, he is a good person. In my last several yrs, I heard and have read that Carmine isnt a leader, has no experience and this and that, well I had many an early morning conversations with Carmine, he is a man of his word, I saw what he was able to do for the agency first hand, he cares for this agency and the man and woman and has proven himself as a leader, stay safe brothers and sisters R Michie, and yes retirement is great

Unregistered
    You said it perfectly. First and foremost support the king. Hard work is a hard second! I agree he’s a dog lover but a baby killer.
    What baby was killed? I’m Pro Life but damn that woman is crazy. I could see how a discussion took place, other than that nobody seems to care, haven’t you noticed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12