Fox News National LCSO dog story
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Fox News National LCSO dog story

Carmine is a master political genius and I will say it will be very hard to beat him.

Unregistered
    It's over officially

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me, Big Jim has almost hit 500 likes on Facebook. You can’t beat that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you kidding me, Big Jim has almost hit 500 likes on Facebook. You can’t beat that.
    Other then being a huge kiss a ss what do you even have?? Right nothing

Unregistered
    Averages 10 thousand views on animal abuse on Facebook. Leading story on every local media outlet, I think he’s going to be fine.

Unregistered
    Carmina needs to stick with simple things. He is like Ocasio-Cortez. He is fine on the script but catch them unprepared on a topic and they fall apart like blabbering idiots.

It's where the proverbial rubber is going to be meeting the road in the coming months.

It's not hard to expose people who truly do not have actual backgrounds in a particular area.

Unregistered
    Carmina needs to stick with simple things. He is like Ocasio-Cortez. He is fine on the script but catch them unprepared on a topic and they fall apart like blabbering idiots.

It's where the proverbial rubber is going to be meeting the road in the coming months.

It's not hard to expose people who truly do not have actual backgrounds in a particular area.
    Your a proverbial tard who hasn't been paying attention. He's killing it at speaking events and people are loving it.
    It's easy to run on a fine record the public in general has supported the last 15 years and which the proverbial opponent has been a high ranking LCSO member during

Unregistered

Deputy Dog Neighborhood Watch Partner Event

Your a proverbial tard who hasn't been paying attention. He's killing it at speaking events and people are loving it.
    It's easy to run on a fine record the public in general has supported the last 15 years and which the proverbial opponent has been a high ranking LCSO member during
    You want to talk about a brilliant idea?
    Deputy Chance is crankin' out the good vibes for the SO, and adding pals to his pack in April at Bell Tower.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2324...53213146694632

Leavens needs to give up, the people love the Sheriff and his style of interaction.

Unregistered
    Whenever Carmine announces and the 💰 starts flowing that’s when Leavens will understand. It will make Scott vs Fisher look like child’s play!

Unregistered
    Whenever Carmine announces and the 💰 starts flowing that’s when Leavens will understand. It will make Scott vs Fisher look like child’s play!
    Is it the same rate for promotions $$$$$$ , I mean Donations, to get promoted under Carmine, as they were under Mike Scott ?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast