We are number one in this category - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was 58 hours for bad tactics and he was told he was lucky he wasn’t fired.
    Okay, I’ll play. Exactly what rule does one violate when they use “bad tactics”? I’m curious if there is an actual rule that says “members shall never use bad tactics”. And it goes on to say “the definition of bad tactics is any event deemed so by a groups of office jockeys who haven’t fought anyone in over two decades.” Because I’m pretty sure it’s our job to arrest bad guys, especially those who are armed. And isn’t it the command staff that always gets upset when they hear someone say they are staging or waiting for backup? Pick a lane.

Unregistered
    Obviously you didn’t get my sarcasm. I think it was complete bullshit that either of them got time off. It was an armed, uncooperative suspect. Back in the day it would be no holds barred but in today’s bullshit environment, we have to be nice to people.

Unregistered
    Okay, I’ll play. Exactly what rule does one violate when they use “bad tactics”? I’m curious if there is an actual rule that says “members shall never use bad tactics”. And it goes on to say “the definition of bad tactics is any event deemed so by a groups of office jockeys who haven’t fought anyone in over two decades.” Because I’m pretty sure it’s our job to arrest bad guys, especially those who are armed. And isn’t it the command staff that always gets upset when they hear someone say they are staging or waiting for backup? Pick a lane.
    No there is not **** face. Obviously you can’t detect sarcasm. He and the other deputy did nothing wrong.

Unregistered
    Still, he was suspended for no policy violation.
    Exactly **** face. You obviously can’t see that I am in support of him. You are a ****ing idiot.

Unregistered
    Does any other Agency in the entire Bay Area have this many firings and suspensions? The latest was legit, but so many others were questionable. We are the clown show of the entire Bay Area. No Agency pride, we are the new St.Pete of yester years.

Unregistered
    No other agency calls a presss conference for grand standing when they do

Unregistered
    Still leading the way in suspensions and firings. The latest, inmates were humiliated! Whats the difference between 240hr suspension and getting fired? Many others have had spotless records and still were fired . Cant remember the last time G spoke favorably about this place in public. We are the joke agency of the entire bay area.

Unregistered
    Still leading the way in suspensions and firings. The latest, inmates were humiliated! Whats the difference between 240hr suspension and getting fired? Many others have had spotless records and still were fired . Cant remember the last time G spoke favorably about this place in public. We are the joke agency of the entire bay area.
    In you dreams Dream Machine boy. Take a look at SPPD and there you will see the joke of the Bay Area. Why don’t you be honest. SPPD suspends more officers than PCSO and the SPPD IA is a hatchet squad for the PC South Side. Get your facts straight!

Unregistered
    Go back to pio office not much between st pete and this place now. St pete doesn't have huge press event when they suspend folks

Unregistered
    Go back to pio office not much between st pete and this place now. St pete doesn't have huge press event when they suspend folks
    If they did, they would have to do it every day. You think this agency is heavy handed? Go work at SPPD. That place is a giant shit show.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast