C3101 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: C3101

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Christian Huete is a P***Y and was a horrible FTO! I wouldn’t wish this guy on my worst enemy! I want to thank the FTC for removing this waste of a human being from the program.
    The FTC is a loser who had a vendetta on Chris. Chris is the best FTO we had and he will be back I promise you.

Unregistered
    The FTC is a loser who had a vendetta on Chris. Chris is the best FTO we had and he will be back I promise you.
    You guys are a bunch of nut swingers on Lt. Get off your high horses you scrubs. He’s the only gold badge that cares and helps us out. Stop obsessing over him and go cry why you don’t get selected for anything you put in and ***** to your queen Parker and Sarasa.

Unregistered

Now this is funny S**t! You must definitely add up 0.

Unregistered
    Now this is funny S**t! You must definitely add up 0.
    Yoooooo Chris STOP WRITING ABOUT YOURSELF. Better yet, worry about your own damn demons. You’re a sick little boy.

Unregistered
    Yoooooo Chris STOP WRITING ABOUT YOURSELF. Better yet, worry about your own damn demons. You’re a sick little boy.
    Heard he made a formal complaint at pcb about this thread. What a little baby!

Unregistered
    Heard he made a formal complaint at pcb about this thread. What a little baby!
    The back story of that is he went crying to,the PBA. It was the PBA that directed him to PCB.

Unregistered
    The back story of that is he went crying to,the PBA. It was the PBA that directed him to PCB.

Huete You’re a P***Y!!! Good luck with the PBA/PCB “gay” card!

Unregistered
    Huete You’re a P***Y!!! Good luck with the PBA/PCB “gay” card!
    Who’s the subject? The whole forum? Hahahahaha. He’s a moron who doesn’t realize what back fired on him. Also, He deserves everything he gets.

Unregistered
    Who’s the subject? The whole forum? Hahahahaha. He’s a moron who doesn’t realize what back fired on him. Also, He deserves everything he gets.
    Chris, you were man enough to write your name on here during a different thread. What’s wrong,l you don’t have anything to say....we all know that’s impossible. At least when you write on here it’s not all nasally like you talk on the radio.

Unregistered
    Chris, you were man enough to write your name on here during a different thread. What’s wrong,l you don’t have anything to say....we all know that’s impossible. At least when you write on here it’s not all nasally like you talk on the radio.
    Who is this guy and what’s his deal?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast