C3101
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: C3101

Unregistered

C3101

Holy hell this guy won’t shut up on the radio. I’ve worked off duty on Cutler frequency and the dude just doesn’t stop.!! Who is this fool and does he not own a computer? Even better does no one tell him to shut up and stay in his lane. “3101 how do you show my units” “3101 what’s the case of my call” “”3101....”. You can even hear it in the Dispatch voice they are tired of it. I’m so glad I leave in 9 months I would get fired working with a moron like that snowflake

Unregistered
    The fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree. The sergeant is worse. So no supervision means it’s ok. The squad hates him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree. The sergeant is worse. So no supervision means it’s ok. The squad hates him.
    Who are these jokers?

Unregistered
    Fruit is the key word.

Unregistered
    Fruit is the key word.
    I hear he’s got some dirt on a lot of married men

Unregistered
    Omg the sgt is awful. I hate working out if South frequency Bc of her.

Unregistered
    Omg the sgt is awful. I hate working out if South frequency Bc of her.
    She probably checks your reports for spelling and grammar too huh

Unregistered
    This guy is one of the biggest back stabbing POS in this department. He thinks he’s hot shit and was so horrible at training that he got booted from the FTO squad. He’s a PCB Queen anytime he doesn’t get his way. The only people that tolerate him add up to the same zero that he is. He treats and talks to people like crap. He’s even been slapped in front of his own command staff on a 30 scene by a female officer. He won’t last long in this department because he’s making long term enemies, some with rank that will keep moving up, and will never forget how he treats people. Playing the “gay card” is getting old every time your dumb@ss gets in trouble. Good job Huete!

Unregistered
    This guy is one of the biggest back stabbing POS in this department. He thinks he’s hot shit and was so horrible at training that he got booted from the FTO squad. He’s a PCB Queen anytime he doesn’t get his way. The only people that tolerate him add up to the same zero that he is. He treats and talks to people like crap. He’s even been slapped in front of his own command staff on a 30 scene by a female officer. He won’t last long in this department because he’s making long term enemies, some with rank that will keep moving up, and will never forget how he treats people. Playing the “gay card” is getting old every time your dumb@ss gets in trouble. Good job Huete!
    Wait, what?!? Can you explain all this to us non drama folk

Unregistered
    That’s nothing. Listen to him on car a....it’s hilarious

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast