Mr Isreals trial date on hold - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s a moron and a loser, soon to be even broker than he is!
    If he comes back I heard his kids will be in the command staff

Unregistered
    Doubt Israel would pay to play for his kids to get into schools. He's super cheap and always lived above his means. It is why he and Susan hung out with rich people .... so they would treat the Israels to the lifestyle of the super rich. Now if you told me one of his scummy rich friends made the payoffs, I'd believe it.
    Don't you remember this post from Susan Israel?

09-12-2018, 11:24 PM #1
    Unregistered
    Susan Israel’s Facebook does not pass smell test

While Scott and I were in Cuba, we received the best news.....Blair was accepted into the University of Miami School of Law. That wasn't the best part, the Dean of Admissions called her personally to tell her that he was so impressed with her resume, GPA, test score and her personal statement that he offered her a full ride. This is an answer to our prayers. God is good..... always! Blair Israel we could not be more proud! #UF# #UM#

Unregistered
    Sure, like the dean of UMiami Law wasn't kissing somebody's a**...

Unregistered
    SI court case is to be heard next Monday, April 1 in Broward Circuit Court. SI filed his repsonse to DeSantis MTD late yesterday. Information at the courthouse is that they judge has advised the parties that he will rule very quickly as it's a very limited window to decide. It would appear there could easily be a decision next week on this case.

Unregistered
    SI court case is to be heard next Monday, April 1 in Broward Circuit Court. SI filed his repsonse to DeSantis MTD late yesterday. Information at the courthouse is that they judge has advised the parties that he will rule very quickly as it's a very limited window to decide. It would appear there could easily be a decision next week on this case.
    Hey temporary. Maybe you can still get that lease back at your apartment in Carolina you transient tool. Maybe you can write an apartment comparison book. You know, do's and dont's of being a lifelong opportunist but a master of nothing. Do you own anything anywhere or is your whole life a reflection of making mediocre decisions? That's a rhetorical question, you fraud. Just like there were people back-dooring your shittty, unearned takeover, there will be others kicking your bookin' stache out the door. I will be the one laughing so hard at you ill have a wet stain in my pants. Take Palmer and your useless female colonels with you. We may soon have a first black sheriff, but that sheriff will earn it. And it wont be you....

Unregistered

Ira Israel advisor

Israel is back with his best friend Ira, he’s Smat

Discuss

Unregistered
    Israel is back with his best friend Ira, he’s Smat

Discuss
    OMG I cannot believe what I'm hearing by several attorneys. "DeSantis overreached" and Israel will absolutely be reinstated and very soon. WTF!!! They're all saying what DeSantis did was not consitent with the Florida constitution and he only did this for poltical satisfaction to the Parkland familes. I cannot imagine how this is even remotely possible but it's now becoming louder and louder as they all claim they've read Israel's filings. They said his lawyer in Miami is the number #1 attorney in the state for this type of case and has NEVER EVER lost a case to date on these types of cases. We are doomed.

Unregistered
    Maybe the judge can do a two-for-one deal since Scott and his attorney have 2 calendar calls next week. Scott Israel the victim-plaintiff AND Scott Israel the defendant same cases with HIS personal attorney playing his counsel in one case, but representing a different victim-party, suing Scott the DEFENDANT in another for the SAME THING DeSantis fired Israel for! So weird. Conflict of interest?

Unregistered
    Not Stuart Kaplan. The attorney handling the case to reinstate is Ben Kunhe (something like that). He’s only handling the reinstatement case and he’s never lost one of these. Rumor is he’s the top attorney in the state for these cases. We’re screwed but considering the BS Tony has been pushing it may not be that bad after all.

Unregistered
    "he only did this for poltical satisfaction to the Parkland familes."

Didn't know that the vast majority of Floridians resided in Parkland.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast