Mr Isreals trial date on hold
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    What a fool. If he wins his lawsuit, it does not bring him back. It only delays the one body that can possibly reinstate Him. He just delayed the only thing that could allow his return. What a narcissist

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a fool. If he wins his lawsuit, it does not bring him back. It only delays the one body that can possibly reinstate Him. He just delayed the only thing that could allow his return. What a narcissist
    No one ever blamed him for being smart!

Unregisteredweong
    No one ever blamed him for being smart!
    You fools are obviously stupid. The Senate postponed it because they know the courts are going to reinstate him. As much as the kills me and everyone else. He’s coming back, and this place will sink even further.

Unregistered
    Name one time a Constitutional Officer in the State Florida who was returned to his position by the Courts?? I bet you can't because it has never happened. The Courts can only direct the Senate to provide a trial in accordance with applicable state laws. The final decision lies with the Senate. Sorry Trudel you are still stuck in Pompano.

Unregistered
    Name one time a Constitutional Officer in the State Florida who was returned to his position by the Courts?? I bet you can't because it has never happened. The Courts can only direct the Senate to provide a trial in accordance with applicable state laws. The final decision lies with the Senate. Sorry Trudel you are still stuck in Pompano.
    You need to educate yourself my friend. The court can 100% return him to his position. The Senate is delaying their hearing because if he wins the Senate hearing is irrelevant It’s not complicated.

Unregistered
    Did Trudel get the boot from the SRO position in Deerfield. His BFF Israel gave him that position as he was on his way out the door. I hope he is humping a green/white in Pompano???

Unregisteredthereitsis

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/12/2...n-revoked/amp/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredthereitsis View Post
    Thank you. That’s just one example. There are others.

Unregistered
    You need to educate yourself my friend. The court can 100% return him to his position. The Senate is delaying their hearing because if he wins the Senate hearing is irrelevant It’s not complicated.
    Wishful thinking you stinky red loser, but big ears won’t be reinstated by the court, the cases you cite of reinstatement didn’t involve mass killings and massive incompetence, by big ears!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast