Mr Isreals trial date on hold - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, what a collection of jail house lawyers. I provided the DiPietro link to the order in rebuttal to the prior posted statement that a court doesn’t have the authority to order Israel back in office via a petition for writ of quo warranto. The order provided was simply one example that the trial court most certainly has that authority.

Your comments about precedent is also inaccurate as precedents are not set at the trial court level. But rather only the appellate level which this will make it to the 4th DCA. However, there’s plenty of current case law all the way to the Florida’ Supreme Court. In fact, one of the controlling cases involves the then Governor’s suspension of the Miami-Dade Sheriff back in 1934. In this case i the FSC defines the court’s authority in these actions.

All of this will happen during the month of April and then it will be off for a quick resolution to the 4th DCA before May arrives.
    Be that as it may, Big ears will not be back, no matter how much you miss his incompetent arse!

Unregistered
    Be that as it may, Big ears will not be back, no matter how much you miss his incompetent arse!
    Would be a great show for sure to see who goes and the new regime. That's if the amazing leader comes back?

Unregistered

Get your $$$ back Mr. NOVA U. Lawyer

I know that my posts have not even remotely suggested that I want Israel to return. However, I have made posts stating the fact that it is likely the courts will overturn DeSantis putting Israel back in office and very quickly. The only reason I would publicly state that I would support Israel's return (besides the fact that Tony and Z are completed and utter idiots drowing in water far above their heads) is strictly from a constitional basis. He was elected and if the court decides he was unlawfully removed in violation of the Florida Constitution then we are all better served that our democracy and justice has prevailed. Let the Broward votes then decide in 2020.

Also, keep in mind that if there's such support to remove Israel now RECALL HIM. The recall is actually easier to obtain than winning an election. Let IUPA mount a RECALL campaign.

Otherwise - STFU and let the system work the ways its' designed.
    OK. Great. Are you done? Now you STFU! We all listened to you blather all over this site, Mr. NOVA lawyer and not only have you been dead wrong about everything, but you SUCK! I was one of the other guys on here and I called it. I'm available for free, positive legal advice, anytime.

Unregistered
    anytime you have the balls I will give you 10 to 1 odds that he's back in office before june this year via a court order. you can say anything you want about what you hope but you're clueless about the law which happens to be on his side. What DeSantis did was purely a political move that was a no lose situation for him and a no win situation if he didn't remove Isreal. Think about it, why would he put this clown Tony in office? Because he knew there was a very good chance Isreal would fight the suspension in court and he was told the case law strongly favors Israel. He wanted to placate the only Republican community in Broward, PARKLAND and most especially that loud mouth deadbeat loser Andrew Pollack. The shit is going to hit the fan when the court(s) put Israel back and Tony and Z out the back door they crawled under to get in.

Uh-hummmmm?

Unregistered
    Very unlikely, you see filing a motion to dismiss, if you can imagine, is the equivalent of any woman in bed with you. It’s called going through the motions. Got it now?

The case will be reviewed and it may not go the way you think.
    Got it now, NOVA?

Unregistered
    I’ve been watching this back and forth and this is absolutely the correct legal analysis. Whoever is arguing with you does not have a JD, and most likely doesn’t realize how ignorant he sounds to those of us who do.

He’s misinterpreted this as the governor having absolute authority to do as he pleases, Instead of analyzing the legitimacy of the EO itself. There is no absolute authority in America, everyone answers to the law. Albeit, not always equally, but everyone answers.

One thing he said that is true is this will set precedent. And In a free country I’m guessing the voters will have some deference. You have to remember, removing an elected official is nothing less than vacating an election. That’s not good precedent to set.
    Eating crow yet?

Unregistered
    Where is the legal expert?

Unregistered
    Where is the legal expert?
    Trying to get a refund.

Nova University payments (and refunds?) in person at the One-Stop Shop, located in the Horvitz Administration Building and the Terry Administration Building on the Fort Lauderdale-Davie campus. Hours of operation are Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday (Horvitz only), 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910