Mr Isreals trial date on hold - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Motion filed by Governor, big ears frivolous lawsuit will be dismissed!

Unregistered

Mr. Israel can sit in the hall with his box HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No moron, it’s called due process of law. They’re not going to make a decision while the case is before the court. Such a decision could unduly influence the court either way.

It’s hard for this governor to justify this removal when the previous governor did not support such a decision. It will be hard to show it was anything but politics. I look for the now suspended sheriff to be returned to his position and a lot of majors to be fired. This place is a mess.
    Scott issued the new executive order Monday evening to revoke the suspension.

While the suspension is revoked, the order from the Supreme Court does not require Pizzi be put back in office.

Suspended Mayor Michael Pizzi was acquitted of federal bribery charges in August and requested Miami Lakes reinstate him as Mayor.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/12/2...n-revoked/amp/

Unregistered
    Scott issued the new executive order Monday evening to revoke the suspension.

While the suspension is revoked, the order from the Supreme Court does not require Pizzi be put back in office.

Suspended Mayor Michael Pizzi was acquitted of federal bribery charges in August and requested Miami Lakes reinstate him as Mayor.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/12/2...n-revoked/amp/
    ...but lying on the floor dead were not national merit scholars, olympic hopeful swimmers, band kids, Irish dancers, honor students, artists, bleeding children born in 2003, three heroic teachers and a 14 year old boy with a colonoscopy bag and five holes sewn up in him refusing to be called a hero on Pizzi's watch.

Unregistered
    Did Trudel get the boot from the SRO position in Deerfield. His BFF Israel gave him that position as he was on his way out the door. I hope he is humping a green/white in Pompano???
    I hope he gets humped in a big way and it’s coming you stinky red Fock!

Unregistered
    He's coming back, the governor is buckling.

Unregistered
    Motion filed by Governor, big ears frivolous lawsuit will be dismissed!
    Very unlikely, you see filing a motion to dismiss, if you can imagine, is the equivalent of any woman in bed with you. It’s called going through the motions. Got it now?

The case will be reviewed and it may not go the way you think.

Unregistered
    Im still waiting for the Broward County Judge to come to Israels rescue like his loser followers keep posting. Guess that motion filed by the Governor put a damper on the hopes of the fired rejects who are still praying for a miracle to happen. Wake up, he is just delaying his eventual removal by the Senate and his attorneys will just bleed him dry! Maybe the PBA and their top notch attorneys can help him.

Unregisterednotat
    Im still waiting for the Broward County Judge to come to Israels rescue like his loser followers keep posting. Guess that motion filed by the Governor put a damper on the hopes of the fired rejects who are still praying for a miracle to happen. Wake up, he is just delaying his eventual removal by the Senate and his attorneys will just bleed him dry! Maybe the PBA and their top notch attorneys can help him.
    Sorry, not all the people who were let-go are saddened by what happened, and wanting to come back. I know one person on that fifth floor who’s one happy camper, and relieved to be out of that sewer.

Unregistered

This was about politics, not Parkland

"Let me be clear -- I wholeheartedly reject the statements in the governor's executive order," Israel said. "They are lacking both in legal merit and valid factual basis. There was no wrongdoing on my part. I served the country honorably."

"This was about politics, not Parkland," Israel said.

And these six words, sputtered by the incompetent former sheriff of Broward County, will be the end of Israel and his "political career" as a cop for good.

Unregistered
    "Let me be clear -- I wholeheartedly reject the statements in the governor's executive order," Israel said. "They are lacking both in legal merit and valid factual basis. There was no wrongdoing on my part. I served the country honorably."

"This was about politics, not Parkland," Israel said.

And these six words, sputtered by the incompetent former sheriff of Broward County, will be the end of Israel and his "political career" as a cop for good.
    He’s a moron and a loser, soon to be even broker than he is!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast