Mr Isreals trial date on hold - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The BSO clowns continue.....you want an on point recent Broward case in which the then Govenor Scott’s EO Suspension was tossed 21 days after the suspended officer filed the EXACT SAME PETITION FOR QUO WARRANTO with Broward County Circuit Court? http://www.documentcloud.org/documen...-DiPietro.html

I’m sure all you BSO legal clowns will find some difference to claim it’s not the same. The problem is - IT IS. Expect the same in the Israel petition by mid-April. There’s no discovery and no hearings held. Just filings and a court order follows.
    You’re a real legal eagle Missy! But, the case you cite doesn’t include two (2) massacres. Expect to never see big ears in the PSB again. Didn’t you cut off your penis yesterday mr. jailhouse lawyer?

Unregistered
    You’re a real legal eagle Missy! But, the case you cite doesn’t include two (2) massacres. Expect to never see big ears in the PSB again. Didn’t you cut off your penis yesterday mr. jailhouse lawyer?
    Ok. Youre a one trick pony. When you're proven wrong you immediately claim how emotions will change the way the law is applied. Hope your not a lawyer because your Cycle could get someone the death penalty.

Unregistered
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mia...e71249137.html

The ruling regarding David Di Pietro is the case you are comparing Israels suspension to? Read the reasons David Di Pierto was suspended and why the Judge ruled the way she did, not even close to the same as this case.

“ In her seven-page order, the judge wrote: “The Florida Constitution and Florida Statutes demand that a suspension of any elected or appointed official ‘shall specify facts sufficient to advise both the officer and the Senate as to the charges made or the basis of the suspension.’ ”

Phillips cited as a precedent a 1934 case in which a governor suspended a sheriff in Miami-Dade County.

By law, a governor may suspend public officers, who could be removed from office after a trial by the Florida Senate “.

In regards to Israel, The bill of particulars was more than sufficient !

“In a two-hour hearing in Phillips’ Fort Lauderdale courtroom last week, Scott’s attorneys called the hiring of the outside law firm “a classic interference” prohibited by the hospital district charter that was an act of malfeasance warranting Di Pietro’s suspension.

The judge rejected that argument as well.

“This court must conclude that the executive order fails to allege a single fact that bears a reasonable relation to the charge that [Di Pietro] violated the charter,” Phillips wrote.

Offcourse there was not sufficient evidence for malfeasance, but with Israel he is being accused of incompetence and neglect of duty which in Florida Neglect by his deputies or command staff he is also held responsible, plenty of evidence there, no circuit judge will reverse that. He will have to face the Senate and than maybe afterwards continue challenging in the Courts by that time a new Broward County Election will be occurring and the citizens will decide!

Unregistered
    I would suggest your read Israel’s Petition before you start chirping. First only the EO order matters in the suspension and the BIll of Particilars is for the Senate. Also read what the facts alleged must be to successfully charge neglect of duty and/or incompetence under the Florida Supreme Court definitions for the removal of a constitutionally elected official.

Unregistered
    I would suggest your read Israel’s Petition before you start chirping. First only the EO order matters in the suspension and the BIll of Particilars is for the Senate. Also read what the facts alleged must be to successfully charge neglect of duty and/or incompetence under the Florida Supreme Court definitions for the removal of a constitutionally elected official.
    http://www.trbas.com/media/media/acr...0-11140947.pdf

That is for the Senate to decide, the suspension is temporary until they have the hearing and than a Senate vote. None of the orders were vague and pretty clear to the charges. Also Listed is the Supreme Court Case Law regarding previous rulings in regards to Neglect of Duty and Incompetence Cases. Take a moment and read it. All 6 pages for your reading to let it finally sink in, nothing political here, the Judge is not going to rule in Israels favor and it will go to the Senate.

http://www.trbas.com/media/media/acr...0-27180311.pdf

Now as previously stated in the case you were using as a reference, there was no bill of particulars provided, Israels defense lawyer demanded them and they were provided all 14 pages. The Judge will read both since they are both evidentuary in this case.

Unregistered
    Name one time a Constitutional Officer in the State Florida who was returned to his position by the Courts?? I bet you can't because it has never happened. The Courts can only direct the Senate to provide a trial in accordance with applicable state laws. The final decision lies with the Senate. Sorry Trudel you are still stuck in Pompano.
    I despise Israel as much as the next guy but unfortunately there has been a precedent set in the past. Mayor Pizzi from Miami Lakes was put back in office by the courts after governor Scott suspended him. Look it up, it was several years ago.

Unregistered
    I despise Israel as much as the next guy but unfortunately there has been a precedent set in the past. Mayor Pizzi from Miami Lakes was put back in office by the courts after governor Scott suspended him. Look it up, it was several years ago.
    I have a novel idea. Why doesn’t everyone wait to see what actually happens and then there is no guessing?

Unregistered
    I looked it up and I couldn't find the part where Mayor Pizzi's son shoved a baseball bat up a kid's arse and then called his Mayor daddy and his Mayor daddy had the vice-mayor cover-up the crime along with a whole bunch of other terrible crimes in the town of "Miami Lakes".

Unregistered
    I looked it up and I couldn't find the part where Mayor Pizzi's son shoved a baseball bat up a kid's arse and then called his Mayor daddy and his Mayor daddy had the vice-mayor cover-up the crime along with a whole bunch of other terrible crimes in the town of "Miami Lakes".
    The question was name a constitutional officer that has been reinstated by the courts. It is possible and has happened. The end. You may not like it but it is possible.

Unregistered
    No one died under his watch moron!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast