Mr Isreals trial date on hold - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregisteredweong

Stupid Smart phone

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredweong View Post
    You fools are obviously stupid. The Senate postponed it because they know the courts are going to reinstate him. As much as the kills me and everyone else. He’s coming back, and this place will sink even further.
    My bad, the Senate postponed it because they know the courts AREN'T going to reinstate him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredthereitsis View Post
    That's totally not on point, he was suspended because he was arrested and then was ultimately acquitted at Trial. Under that fact pattern he should have immediately been returned to his position. Show me one case on point where a Constitutional Officer was removed for solely incompetence or malfeasance and returned by the Courts. I bet you wont find one because it never has happened.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredweong View Post
    My bad, the Senate postponed it because they know the courts AREN'T going to reinstate him.
    No moron, it’s called due process of law. They’re not going to make a decision while the case is before the court. Such a decision could unduly influence the court either way.

It’s hard for this governor to justify this removal when the previous governor did not support such a decision. It will be hard to show it was anything but politics. I look for the now suspended sheriff to be returned to his position and a lot of majors to be fired. This place is a mess.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No moron, it’s called due process of law. They’re not going to make a decision while the case is before the court. Such a decision could unduly influence the court either way.

It’s hard for this governor to justify this removal when the previous governor did not support such a decision. It will be hard to show it was anything but politics. I look for the now suspended sheriff to be returned to his position and a lot of majors to be fired. This place is a mess.
    What's a mess is this response it makes no sense and completely avoids the original point of name one Constitutional Officer who has been removed under similar circumstances. I will await a response to that one question and that one question only.

Unregistered
    What's a mess is this response it makes no sense and completely avoids the original point of name one Constitutional Officer who has been removed under similar circumstances. I will await a response to that one question and that one question only.
    It makes perfect sense. What doesn’t make any sense is you trying to distinguish this case from any other removal. They are all unique in little ways, but in general they all hinge on incompetence in office, At least that’s what the governor claims.

The removal itself was purely political in nature. In fact it was a campaign promise by the now seated governor. It had great emotional appeal to an outraged public. But the real question is whether or not it was legal. This is where the court comes into play.

So from that perspective it doesn’t matter whether it’s, as you say, a case of first impression, or one that’s occurred dozens of times. The court will determine the legality of the removal based on what happened with regard to facts, circumstances, and the law, rather than emotional appeal.

Why do you think the President hasn’t built the wall yet. It’s a little thing called checks and balances.

Unregistered

No, you listen moron, Pam Bondi wanted to eat Israel alive but Gov. Scott didn't remove him because of his own closeted skeletons, all missing spines. He was also running a senate race against Bill Nelson to actually make this a 2 red seat state. There was no way he was going to upset the apple-cart, especially with the FDLE investigation going on and the showboat of the MSD board. Not to mention his history with Jenne, Senator Lauren Book and her infamous lobbyist father, alleged drunk-driver, Ron Book. These facts completely justify DeSantis' actions. This had zero to do with politics unless politics is defined as keeping citizens safe.

So I will look for you looking out of your little window of sad soul at the jail with a tear running down your face knowing your hero, the protagonist some of you losers portray this giant asshole to be, is never, EVER being returned to his position nor will he be elected dog catcher of Broward County.

Unregistered
    No, you listen moron, Pam Bondi wanted to eat Israel alive but Gov. Scott didn't remove him because of his own closeted skeletons, all missing spines. He was also running a senate race against Bill Nelson to actually make this a 2 red seat state. There was no way he was going to upset the apple-cart, especially with the FDLE investigation going on and the showboat of the MSD board. Not to mention his history with Jenne, Senator Lauren Book and her infamous lobbyist father, alleged drunk-driver, Ron Book. These facts completely justify DeSantis' actions. This had zero to do with politics unless politics is defined as keeping citizens safe.

So I will look for you looking out of your little window of sad soul at the jail with a tear running down your face knowing your hero, the protagonist some of you losers portray this giant asshole to be, is never, EVER being returned to his position nor will he be elected dog catcher of Broward County.
    Say what????? Put the crack pipe down.

Unregistered
    Chill out Ira you ain’t coming back either enjoy your crack pipe snd Nasty Nancy, if she ain’t doing Palmer?

Unregistered

This is why Israel is not returning. Too many investigations...

Here, pick up the pipe. You need a hit. Your boy and your jail, JAIL-GUARD are going down the toilet!

https://wsvn.com/news/investigations...-broward-jail/

Unregistered
    That's totally not on point, he was suspended because he was arrested and then was ultimately acquitted at Trial. Under that fact pattern he should have immediately been returned to his position. Show me one case on point where a Constitutional Officer was removed for solely incompetence or malfeasance and returned by the Courts. I bet you wont find one because it never has happened.
    The BSO clowns continue.....you want an on point recent Broward case in which the then Govenor Scott’s EO Suspension was tossed 21 days after the suspended officer filed the EXACT SAME PETITION FOR QUO WARRANTO with Broward County Circuit Court? http://www.documentcloud.org/documen...-DiPietro.html

I’m sure all you BSO legal clowns will find some difference to claim it’s not the same. The problem is - IT IS. Expect the same in the Israel petition by mid-April. There’s no discovery and no hearings held. Just filings and a court order follows.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast