Hiring

Thread: Hiring

Unregistered

Hiring

is the agency still understaffed and if so how severe?

Unregistered

Yeah, but not that bad

It’s like 5-6 under, but actually better staffed than it has been in the past couple of years.

Unregistered
    Thanks I was interested in applying to an agency that was looking to hire many so that I can gain experience before applying to the agency I truly wanted to make a career with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s like 5-6 under, but actually better staffed than it has been in the past couple of years.

Unregistered
    Call Omar Fernández and get the application. 305-223-1600. We are doing expedited hiring.

Unregistered
    Thanks I was interested in applying to an agency that was looking to hire many so that I can gain experience before applying to the agency I truly wanted to make a career with.
    If you're already coming here with that sort of mindset: please do not apply here. No deprtment needs an officer who is applying just to get their foot in the door and leave. Miccosukee is notorious for writing up officer's and placing reprimands in their files to prevent them from leaving to other agencies. I suggest you tough it out and go for the agency you initially want so you will be happier with where you work and arrive with a fulfilled attitude every day.

Unregistered
    Call Omar Fernández and get the application. 305-223-1600. We are doing expedited hiring.
    where is the academy

Unregistered
    where is the academy
    They are only hiring certified I believe man

Unregistered
    How quick is expedited hiring ?

Unregistered
    Sometimes 1-2 months

Unregistered
    Are you guys FRS