Future SGT FDR - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Future SGT FDR

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fdr was talking shit about pulido and lugo the other day, I like pulido he’s not a biotch like the shit talking Felix Da Rat.
    FDR talks shit about everyone in this place the only thing is that he doesn't have the baseBALLS to confront anyone about it. Perfect example was the Eddy Abboud Jr. incident he went to a secret meeting knowing he was there to replace Eddy. However he acted like if he was just attending the meeting to see what new laws or appointments the new administration was doing. Then when he was confronted by Eddy his story changed and he claimed he was not aware that they wanted to put him in as the replacement. FDR why don't you say the truth which is the Reyes brothers wanted to put Ray Rodriguez in power but he could not be a use since he never attends the meetings. Thats how you come into the picture FDR the replacement, can you at least admit this part of the story to all of us on LEO Affairs.

The only way of changing is by admitting your a snake or backstabber then only you can start the healing from within.

Unregistered
    This backstabbing and plottings piece of excrement is now talking shit about hall. FDR and the people in his circle are kicking hall when he’s down and enjoying others misery. Evilest person I ve ever known.

Unregistered
    FDR talks shit about everyone in this place are you guys surprised or did you guys expect anything different.

Unregistered
    Felix was seen eating hot dogs today and a orangina. Felix said it keeps his girlish figure with such delights. Then Felix gossiped about other police man and caused drama amongst other people and backstabbed a few friends. Just a day in the life of this princess.

Unregistered
    I guess that’s why he didn’t pass the Sgt Test!

Unregistered
    I guess that’s why he didn’t pass the Sgt Test!
    You had way too much time to dig up a thread from March!!! You’re such a miserable troll. But what I find interesting, is that you’re not even a Sgt yourself.

Unregistered

Angry

You had way too much time to dig up a thread from March!!! You’re such a miserable troll. But what I find interesting, is that you’re not even a Sgt yourself.
    Felix !!! You Mad Bro!!!

Unregistered
    Felix !!! You Mad Bro!!!
    Not at all. I find you trolls entertaining, a bunch of twitter fingers *****es.

Unregistered
    Felix !!! You Mad Bro!!!
    No I do t have time I’m dealing with my attorney

Unregistered
    Ortiz did your daddy drop you on your head several times as a child? You have an obsessive with real men disorder

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast