Future SGT FDR - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Future SGT FDR

Unregistered
    Who in would want to help or defend this class act he is just butt hurt that everyone hates him and they are letting him know about it.
    The truth hurt Felix we all understand that but did you not think screwing over eddy would not hurt him. Your so called friend which you went to a Secert FOP meeting without telling anyone to take Eddy position. News flash Felix if you haven’t noticed that act is sneaking and it shows your true character. The same way you are posting on here for people to man up to tell you to your face try practicing what your preaching. Next time man up and call your so called friend and let him know that the new administration is trying to boot him out and put you in his spot.
    I think more people would have respected you for that action, but instead you reverted back to your true self, Backstabber like you did to many in Robbery.

Unregistered
    For ten years this loser Felix backstabbed co workers, lied to their faces, sold people out. Now he’s upset because they say the truth about him on Leo affairs. Be a good person Felix.

Unregistered
    Just noticed the promotional invitation and I didn’t see FDR on the list unless maybe they are doing a secert promotion for him. It could be remember they were holding a secert meeting for him to backstabb his own so called friend Eddy from his FOP position.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just noticed the promotional invitation and I didn’t see FDR on the list unless maybe they are doing a secert promotion for him. It could be remember they were holding a secert meeting for him to backstabb his own so called friend Eddy from his FOP position.
    Ortiz, hall, destephan, Lugo keep posting. You literally had control of the board and you screwed up. Don’t be mad that you slipped up and didn’t block the change. That’s on you.

Unregistered
    Ortiz, hall, destephan, Lugo keep posting. You literally had control of the board and you screwed up. Don’t be mad that you slipped up and didn’t block the change. That’s on you.
    None of the above. I've seen this pos change since he got the position. He's bad mouthing ortiz. FDR if you have a problem with ortiz take it up with him. As for you I'll see you at the next meeting and i WILL confront you.

Unregistered
    Keep trying.

Unregistered
    Keep trying.
    Let’s see you talk big tomorrow. Coward, don’t think I don’t have a clue who you are.

Unregistered
    Go pass a Sgt test and get promoted. Oh that’s right you can’t. It’s Messed up what you did to abboud jr.

Unregistered
    FDR did you think we forgot about you with all this GPS talk, what happen to you at the meeting were you going to call people out or even better i remember you saying that you were going to confront the people talking bad about you on these threads.
    My guess is if you planned on doing that you would be confronting half of the department since you are probably one of the most disliked officers working here. That is other than Ortiz, Max and Lugo but you get my drift.
    Any more backstabbing in the near future FDR?

Unregistered
    FDR did you think we forgot about you with all this GPS talk, what happen to you at the meeting were you going to call people out or even better i remember you saying that you were going to confront the people talking bad about you on these threads.
    My guess is if you planned on doing that you would be confronting half of the department since you are probably one of the most disliked officers working here. That is other than Ortiz, Max and Lugo but you get my drift.
    Any more backstabbing in the near future FDR?
    Fdr was talking shit about pulido and lugo the other day, I like pulido he’s not a biotch like the shit talking Felix Da Rat.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast