A Different Chapter - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Prejudiced much? All cops are complainers, wow. Good to know. Once you have been here more than a year perhaps you would know something. You just haven’t experienced it yet.
    Prejudiced?? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to come on this trash can website and come to the conclusion that it’s full of a bunch of whining little *****es!

Unregistered
    Correction f**k stick...the good deputies go to work, do their jobs and go home to enjoy their personal lives on their time off. They don’t come on here every spare moment they get to post childish comments on the appearance of others. You bottom feeding losers come on here every second you get trying to one up the last person for the most childish immature comments you can think up
    And what does that say about you? You are out here more than all of them combined. But that's part of your job now isn't it.

Unregistered
    And what does that say about you? You are out here more than all of them combined. But that's part of your job now isn't it.
    Not sure who you have me confused with but I’m not out here more than all of anyone combined. I come on to see who the whiner of the week is crying about how unfair life is. I hardly think that constitutes a job. What’s your job? Besides talking to dudes on the internet...

Unregistered
    Not sure who you have me confused with but I’m not out here more than all of anyone combined. I come on to see who the whiner of the week is crying about how unfair life is. I hardly think that constitutes a job. What’s your job? Besides talking to dudes on the internet...
    He's an office F-boy struggling to make those 2 hour lunches go by faster and on call to service Bob the rest of the time.

Unregistered
    He's an office F-boy struggling to make those 2 hour lunches go by faster and on call to service Bob the rest of the time.
    Not really my thing but almost anything would beat coming onto a blog everyday and crying like a *****.

Unregistered
    Not really my thing but almost anything would beat coming onto a blog everyday and crying like a *****.

Anything except being Bob's eunuch on call to service his every desire.

Unregistered
    Anything except being Bob's eunuch on call to service his every desire.
    What a loser! Best you got? You are the lone poster that lives on this site and keeps posting the same lame trash over and over and over and over.

Unregistered
    Prejudiced?? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to come on this trash can website and come to the conclusion that it’s full of a bunch of whining little *****es!
    If Bob wasn't the biggest a-hole in the agency nobody would call him out on it here.

Unregistered
    As he responds just 28 minutes later.... but he is not out here a lot. lmao

Unregistered
    Yet, here you are... AGAIN.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast