A Different Chapter - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey dumbazz congratulations you’ve just won the Dumbazz of the Year Award. You’re so miserable that you hate life, your job, the sheriff yet the only person who is in control of your happiness won’t do anything about it, YOU. You’d rather ***** and complain on a shytty blog site then do something to change your life for the better. You’re in the frs system so there are plenty of options. Hills SO is down a ton of people and are hiring, so is Pasco, hernando, citrus, manatee, hell most of the counties in central and southern Florida. And if you can’t find one to your liking, there are plenty of city agencies in the state. But guess what?! You won’t do anything to change your situation because you’d rather be a little ***** and cry about it. But let me guess, you can’t leave because your in some cush spot in eco crimes where you get to go and run your personal errands everyday and take 2 hour lunches as long as you put out a bulletin every 3 months to make it look like you actually do work. If not eco crimes then you must be one of these little beta millennial males who blames everyone else for their problems except themselves. Here’s a newsflash for you dufus, the sheriff, the chiefs, the command staff, the sergeants, other deputies nor any of their many relatives are responsible for your happiness. Your happiness is in your hands not theirs and if you’re so unhappy gtfo if you have a sack. Otherwise stfu you little beta boy!

PS. I know you’re gonna come back with “you’re Bob’s ballwasher” and then throw some insults at me that I haven’t heard since 5th grade but guess what?!? You’re still an unhappy little ***** that would rather be miserable and complain on a daily basis than go work for another agency that can give you everything you want and more.
    I have been here since before POS Gualtieri was hired by senile Coats as General Counsel so I am not going anywhere punk. You are another one of Bob's fluffers who comes here to deflect criticism directed at him for incompetence and corruption. It's scum like you who live to make other people's jobs miserable, you POS. But every administration has an end including your master's. When Gualtieri leaves butt kissers and political hacks will be thrown away like empty beer cans in a Lealman trailer park by the next sheriff. Then trash like you can get an admin. job in Pasco which is more your style anyway.

Unregistered
    Moron Sheriff Bob G supported Putnam in the last election but DeSantis won so his political career is in the toilet. Gov. DeSantis wants nothing to do with Bob G so no way he can weasel his way into a state appointment. Also if Bob G decides to run for other a state office job DeSantis will not endorse him. So Bob G will remain sheriff with no chance at attainting his delusions of political grandeur. He is one of the dumbest people to ever work in this agency because he destroyed his own political career singlehandedly. Bob G is male version of AOC.

Unregistered
    I have been here since before POS Gualtieri was hired by senile Coats as General Counsel so I am not going anywhere punk. You are another one of Bob's fluffers who comes here to deflect criticism directed at him for incompetence and corruption. It's scum like you who live to make other people's jobs miserable, you POS. But every administration has an end including your master's. When Gualtieri leaves butt kissers and political hacks will be thrown away like empty beer cans in a Lealman trailer park by the next sheriff. Then trash like you can get an admin. job in Pasco which is more your style anyway.
    lol keep being a miserable little f*ck and let it eat you up inside. Seriously go find a hobby or something outside of work you loser. Maybe you’d spend less time crying like a little ***** on here.

Unregistered
    lol keep being a miserable little f*ck and let it eat you up inside. Seriously go find a hobby or something outside of work you loser. Maybe you’d spend less time crying like a little ***** on here.
    For real!!! This guy posts on here all the time and with the same hate. It’s the same guy and you can tell because he is really disturbed. The guy is a scorned person. Must suck to go through life that way. You known that saying that when everyone is bad you need to look in the mirror. This place is not perfect by it is good and Sheriff Gualtieri does a good job. I had some issues and was treated fair.

Unregistered
    i hear an ecooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Same morons talking to each other. This is all stupid.

Unregistered
    i hear an ecooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Same morons talking to each other. This is all stupid.
    It’s echo you ****ing retard. Spell check before you call someone else a moron, moron.

Unregistered
    People have opinions, on everything that effect their life's. Fairness, in this department depends on how much media Bob can get or the mood he's in. I'm not a big Bob fan but he's the Sheriff so I have to do the job as he tells me to do. All any of us can do is show up for our shift and do the best you can, forget the inside BU!!sh!t. It won't change anytime soon. We deal with enough sh!t with the public, sometime??? Why make your job harder and vent on here over big Bob. If coming on here, helps you deal with the stress, then maybe you should step back and decide, if this is the right career for you. Any Sheriff we have or get, will have ones that will kiss their azz and other who complain, over everything. Just stay under his radar, do your job and all will be fine, again maybe. Honestly, I treat Bob and I do most, I encounter out on the street. Knowing that at any time, sh!t could hit the fan. EVERYONE, wants those appointments to a staff rank, so again negative opinions on the so called azz kissers that get it. The way I look at this place, I'm able to provide for my family and lately, It's became just a job to do. At the end of my shift, I park my car, change cloths and enjoy time with my family and forget this place. Giving it a little more thought, working in this place is like walking on egg shells. I know if I'm not happy go elsewhere, that's the usual comment given. Some can't!! Those with 10+ years are stuck here, you want that retirement and trying to start over, elsewhere, you won't have nothing to show and have to work till you drop. The best advice I was given once, is if your being treated like sh!t or think you are. Leave it in the car, don't take it out on people you encounter, cause then they have you by the ba!!.

Unregistered
    People have opinions, on everything that effect their life's. Fairness, in this department depends on how much media Bob can get or the mood he's in. I'm not a big Bob fan but he's the Sheriff so I have to do the job as he tells me to do. All any of us can do is show up for our shift and do the best you can, forget the inside BU!!sh!t. It won't change anytime soon. We deal with enough sh!t with the public, sometime??? Why make your job harder and vent on here over big Bob. If coming on here, helps you deal with the stress, then maybe you should step back and decide, if this is the right career for you. Any Sheriff we have or get, will have ones that will kiss their azz and other who complain, over everything. Just stay under his radar, do your job and all will be fine, again maybe. Honestly, I treat Bob and I do most, I encounter out on the street. Knowing that at any time, sh!t could hit the fan. EVERYONE, wants those appointments to a staff rank, so again negative opinions on the so called azz kissers that get it. The way I look at this place, I'm able to provide for my family and lately, It's became just a job to do. At the end of my shift, I park my car, change cloths and enjoy time with my family and forget this place. Giving it a little more thought, working in this place is like walking on egg shells. I know if I'm not happy go elsewhere, that's the usual comment given. Some can't!! Those with 10+ years are stuck here, you want that retirement and trying to start over, elsewhere, you won't have nothing to show and have to work till you drop. The best advice I was given once, is if your being treated like sh!t or think you are. Leave it in the car, don't take it out on people you encounter, cause then they have you by the ba!!.
    This place is no different than any other place. If yo think it is then you are crazy and live in Disney. Actually having been other places this place is pretty good. Other places are worse trust me. The media whore to the north and the big media whore to the east are really fked up. Look that their boards. People say the same crap. Like you said just do your job.

Unregistered
    This place is no different than any other place. If yo think it is then you are crazy and live in Disney. Actually having been other places this place is pretty good. Other places are worse trust me. The media whore to the north and the big media whore to the east are really fked up. Look that their boards. People say the same crap. Like you said just do your job.
    Agree. Other places are much worse!!! Once you been around this game a while you learn that cops are just complainers. Goes with the territory.

Unregistered
    Agree. Other places are much worse!!! Once you been around this game a while you learn that cops are just complainers. Goes with the territory.
    Prejudiced much? All cops are complainers, wow. Good to know. Once you have been here more than a year perhaps you would know something. You just haven’t experienced it yet.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast