Smokin Pit have some good viddles
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Smokin Pit have some good viddles

I guess Leavens friends have a hot spot in NFM. A patron called concerned that two people with guns and handcuffs were eating with their weapon exposed. Those two were with his people, love it. Maybe Halvorsen and Sweedy can pay for the bill next time!

Unregistered
    One had a black tie and black shirt, older in age. Other had long sleeve maroon in color shirt. Donna wearing her annoying pink t shirt. Took a few photos, I’ll give them to North admin

Unregistered
    Who gives a fuuuuuucccccckkkk..............so interesting. I take your mother there for ribs then **** her in the parking-lot of the twistie treat.

Unregistered
    Sounds like it was an extremely important meeting, probably not! Waist of time, looking forward to the $$$$$$

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like it was an extremely important meeting, probably not! Waist of time, looking forward to the $$$$$$
    You need the money, you can take hook on phonics and learn to spell, its waste not waist, you moron troll

Unregistered
    One had a black tie and black shirt, older in age. Other had long sleeve maroon in color shirt. Donna wearing her annoying pink t shirt. Took a few photos, I’ll give them to North admin
    Hahaha were you hiding when you took the photos you little *****

Unregistered
    I guess Leavens friends have a hot spot in NFM. A patron called concerned that two people with guns and handcuffs were eating with their weapon exposed. Those two were with his people, love it. Maybe Halvorsen and Sweedy can pay for the bill next time!
    Troll, it had nothing to do with Leavens, you *****es most be very worried about him, as well as you should, now go out and try to be a real cop, you wont be able too

Unregistered
    OMG! The only place you could find to launch your campaign or election is a brewing company that doesn’t serve food. Love my beer, but damn Leavens are you that dumb. Can you please add the LCSO Facebook website back to your Facebook Page. Thank you, JM

Unregistered
    OMG! The only place you could find to launch your campaign or election is a brewing company that doesn’t serve food. Love my beer, but damn Leavens are you that dumb. Can you please add the LCSO Facebook website back to your Facebook Page. Thank you, JM
    Sonny boy what have you launched???? other then your smoking pole campaign

Unregistered
    Karlsen for Car 2! A real leader that will put LCSO into the 20th Century

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast