Manatee county - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manatee county

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fact that you resort to name calling shows your bully neanderthal mentality. The very mentality that is killing the agency moral and why people hate cops. Father, uncle, brother, it doesn't matter. That name is associated with anger and no mercy. Nice try focusing on a technicality. The content is still accurate. Lets move it right along.
    Lol a technicality? Idiot.

Unregistered
    Lol a technicality? Idiot.
    Nice try. Lets keep the thread going. Just for that name calling, I posted a nice big fat thread that makes the agency look like pure garbage. I put a bunch of spelling errors just for you KoolAid drinker knob polisher. I love seeing golden boys fall like they have been. I hope you are one of them one day.

Unregistered
    Nice try. Lets keep the thread going. Just for that name calling, I posted a nice big fat thread that makes the agency look like pure garbage. I put a bunch of spelling errors just for you KoolAid drinker knob polisher. I love seeing golden boys fall like they have been. I hope you are one of them one day.
    Please do keep the thread going. Your seething failure in life is palpable. I feed on your misery. I’m a winner and you’re a loser. Your “hope” is all you have. I have so much more........Golden Boy

Unregistered
    Please do keep the thread going. Your seething failure in life is palpable. I feed on your misery. I’m a winner and you’re a loser. Your “hope” is all you have. I have so much more........Golden Boy
    Obliged. It will continue. Congratulations on all you have.

Unregistered
    Obliged. It will continue. Congratulations on all you have.
    Thanks lackey!! Entertain me!!

Unregistered
    Well she’s gone. Not sure any of this was really her fault. When your mom is strung out on pills the majority of your life, and has had the SO called on her 5 times by her own son. Maybe mom is to blame. Or it could be the bat shit crazy loud mouth drunk uncle who is to blame for allowing under age children to drink at his house all the time. Any way all that to say poor girl really never stood a chance with that up bringing

Unregistered
    Well she’s gone. Not sure any of this was really her fault. When your mom is strung out on pills the majority of your life, and has had the SO called on her 5 times by her own son. Maybe mom is to blame. Or it could be the bat shit crazy loud mouth drunk uncle who is to blame for allowing under age children to drink at his house all the time. Any way all that to say poor girl really never stood a chance with that up bringing
    Yeah not her fault. Someone FORCED her to drink alcohol, then drive! Victim mentality.

Unregistered
    Absolutely her fault her choice, but growing up in that environment who wouldn’t drink and drive. Pretty sure her brother did the same thing, gene must run in the family. Don’t have to look to far to find several in that family

Unregistered
    LEGACY right here

Unregistered
    Legacy really.. How did she keep her job so long after the sleeping with her boss JB and his GF. They got fired and she kept her job.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast