Manatee county - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manatee county

Unregistered
    She's too pretty for jail.

Unregistered
    https://www.tampabay.com/news/public...licy-20190315/ guess the purdty face didnt work on that trooper.

Unregistered
    Amazing how many people take pleasure in someone else’s misfortune. Glass house living mother ****ers.

Unregistered

Check Yourself!

Schadenfreude is not a good quality to have, check yourself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amazing how many people take pleasure in someone else’s misfortune. Glass house living mother fukers.
    It's not about taking pleasure in others mistakes or failures, but it's about fairness and equal punishment. It's simple. What part of that don't you understand?

Unregistered
    Amazing how many people take pleasure in someone else’s misfortune. Glass house living mother ****ers.
    Very good point, but I think the anger towards her comes from one place..... her last name. Not her personally. Anyone with that last name deserves no pity or mercy. The same way her father treated us. How many careers did he destroy? All while being a hypocrite by tracking his son. We all backed up the DUI deputy on the boat that blew under the legal limit, didn't we? Think about it. Fuk her. This one is not too hard to figure out. You are either a civilian or one of our brass. One way or another, you have no idea what we deal with every day.

Unregistered
    Very good point, but I think the anger towards her comes from one place..... her last name. Not her personally. Anyone with that last name deserves no pity or mercy. The same way her father treated us. How many careers did he destroy? All while being a hypocrite by tracking his son. We all backed up the DUI deputy on the boat that blew under the legal limit, didn't we? Think about it. Fuk her. This one is not too hard to figure out. You are either a civilian or one of our brass. One way or another, you have no idea what we deal with every day.
    Well you have no idea who her father is apparently idiot.

Unregistered
    You mean her uncle?

Unregistered
    Yeah. Uncle. My mistake. I was thinking of our ten year lieutenant being fast tracker, so I was stuck on the word father.

Unregistered
    Well you have no idea who her father is apparently idiot.
    The fact that you resort to name calling shows your bully neanderthal mentality. The very mentality that is killing the agency moral and why people hate cops. Father, uncle, brother, it doesn't matter. That name is associated with anger and no mercy. Nice try focusing on a technicality. The content is still accurate. Lets move it right along.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast