How is troop D looking?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

How is troop D looking?

As far as needing bodies goes. Asking for a friend. The further East, the better.

Unregistered
    Lot of hot chics over there! It is kind of a buffet

Unregistered
    Maybe at the SO not at FHP

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe at the SO not at FHP
    Its a dumpster fire. A Major who is MIA and clueless. Sadly, GHQ knows this and does nothing about it. I can't recommend Troop D to anyone.

Unregistered
    Its a dumpster fire. A Major who is MIA and clueless. Sadly, GHQ knows this and does nothing about it. I can't recommend Troop D to anyone.
    Unless you are a captain what difference does it make to you what the major is doing.

If you are a road trooper you should not be concerned about it. You answer calls, make stops, eat dinner and go home, regardless of the what the brass is doing.

Unregistered

Ha Gottem!

Speaking of Troop DEEZ NUTS!

Unregistered
    As far as needing bodies goes. Asking for a friend. The further East, the better.
    Troop D is a place where road troopers get sent to as punishment due to the massive volume of crashes, especially Orlando.

Unregistered
    About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    Anything will help. Thanks !

Unregistered

**** off

About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    get the **** out of here troll!

Unregistered
    It depends on how your mom looks and how far she is willing to go for her little angel.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast