How is troop D looking? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So... unless one promotes, one can’t hold the management accountable for their corruption? Great mentality there, Einstein. Don’t complain about the president, run for president or shut up. Right?
    That's Dirty Sanchez at his best. He tries to intimidate people by bullying them. I will continue to complain about how bad Troop D Orlando is, as long as him and Bright are here. These two guys are destroying Orlando. ALL ALONG, NO ONE IN TALLAHASSEE CARES.

Unregistered
    So... unless one promotes, one can’t hold the management accountable for their corruption? Great mentality there, Einstein. Don’t complain about the president, run for president or shut up. Right?
    I would hardly call B1tching and whining 24/7 on the internet a cure for malfeasance and corruption nor "holding management accountable" but try it your way Dr Demming. See how far all that wasted energy gets you

Unregistered
    I would hardly call B1tching and whining 24/7 on the internet a cure for malfeasance and corruption nor "holding management accountable" but try it your way Dr Demming. See how far all that wasted energy gets you
    Venting on here doesn’t mean one isn’t doing something else to expose certain cowards, Einstein, but I guess that’s too difficult for you to understand... you sound out of touch with reality.

Unregistered
    Venting on here doesn’t mean one isn’t doing something else to expose certain cowards, Einstein, but I guess that’s too difficult for you to understand... you sound out of touch with reality.

No, you're just calling people names on the internet. You are not making anything better.

Unregistered
    Corruption? You Drama Queens are ridiculous.

Unregistered
    Corruption? You Drama Queens are ridiculous.
    If Ike Turner were in charge

https://memegenerator.net/img/instan...ds-is-mine.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234