Israel Will be Back - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He will never get back, won’t get a pension and his house Is facing foreclosure! Plus people point at him and laugh when they see him!

Unregistered
    No, it will be a informal and casual party. All will be invited. We will celebrate and welcome our sheriff back home again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean 3!
    I stand corrected. Thumbs up to you sir/ma'am

Unregistered

Here! Here! I 2nd that & raise you 1...

Unregistered
    He will do anything to make sure he gets vested in FRS. Trust me he needs the money real bad!!
    Typical COP who over extended himself on a million dollar home. He thought he was bullet proof and thought he would be Sheriff for as long as he pleased!. Wahhhhla thought wrong Scottie Boy!
    Anthor nit wit claim by the disgruntled BSO clowns. Israel did 4 years at N Bay Village which is FRS. He did 6 at BSO and will probably do a lot more. Regardless, that's 10 years in the FRS with the last 6 being the highest at BSO. He's vested in the FRS; each year he stays in the FRS only will serve to increase his second pension as his first is with FLPD.

Regards to the "million dollar home": according to public records he paid $510,000 for that "million dollar home" and has a $366,000 mortgage. That mortgage would cost about $1900 per month plus taxes and insurance. I think his FLPD pension will more than cover that with lots left over.

Obviously, you don't and never have and never will work CID or SID.

Unregistered
    Scott and Ira will be back. Party being planned now.
    Hope the Governor didn't ruin your party plans!

Unregistered
    Anthor nit wit claim by the disgruntled BSO clowns. Israel did 4 years at N Bay Village which is FRS. He did 6 at BSO and will probably do a lot more. Regardless, that's 10 years in the FRS with the last 6 being the highest at BSO. He's vested in the FRS; each year he stays in the FRS only will serve to increase his second pension as his first is with FLPD.

Regards to the "million dollar home": according to public records he paid $510,000 for that "million dollar home" and has a $366,000 mortgage. That mortgage would cost about $1900 per month plus taxes and insurance. I think his FLPD pension will more than cover that with lots left over.

Obviously, you don't and never have and never will work CID or SID.
    Wow folks,,, they you go ...a expert response from a real detective.

Unregistered
    Probably that clown he brought over from His 6 man dept.?

Unregistered
    I'm sure fat saggy pants bob and lying Meghan want Israel to return. The guy turned this place upside down. How could any person ever want that individual back at this agency except the pastors who were on the payroll that did absolutely nothing to earn that paycheck.

Unregistered
    I'm sure fat saggy pants bob and lying Meghan want Israel to return. The guy turned this place upside down. How could any person ever want that individual back at this agency except the pastors who were on the payroll that did absolutely nothing to earn that paycheck.
    Many of those pastors (chaplains) are still on the payroll and so is that fat useless Captain they report to. So your hero temporary is a hypocrite fraud. Nothing is better and nothing has changed. That's a fact my hallucinating groupie.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast