Israel Will be Back - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anthor nit wit claim by the disgruntled BSO clowns. Israel did 4 years at N Bay Village which is FRS. He did 6 at BSO and will probably do a lot more. Regardless, that's 10 years in the FRS with the last 6 being the highest at BSO. He's vested in the FRS; each year he stays in the FRS only will serve to increase his second pension as his first is with FLPD.

Regards to the "million dollar home": according to public records he paid $510,000 for that "million dollar home" and has a $366,000 mortgage. That mortgage would cost about $1900 per month plus taxes and insurance. I think his FLPD pension will more than cover that with lots left over.

Obviously, you don't and never have and never will work CID or SID.
    I am not sure you are correct my jizz eating friend! And, Israel has been back! He’s been collecting cans in the area as well. I believe he is a person of interest in dumpster fire behind habitat for humanity! You must be that Schmuck detective from FLPD who blames all crimes on dead people! SAD arsehole you couldn’t solve a crime if it happened in front you *****!

Unregistered
    I am not sure you are correct my jizz eating friend! And, Israel has been back! He’s been collecting cans in the area as well. I believe he is a person of interest in dumpster fire behind habitat for humanity! You must be that Schmuck detective from FLPD who blames all crimes on dead people! SAD arsehole you couldn’t solve a crime if it happened in front you *****!
    Hey Curcio, why don’t you solve that crime? Who set dumpster on fire was it your boy big ears? Or if you’re true to form it’s some homeless guy who died last week! That’s how you usually solve cases isn’t it, loser?

Unregistered
    Many of those pastors (chaplains) are still on the payroll and so is that fat useless Captain they report to. So your hero temporary is a hypocrite fraud. Nothing is better and nothing has changed. That's a fact my hallucinating groupie.
    https://youtu.be/HkRcxGEBap0

Unregistered
    Soooo funny. I almost pissed myself. That looks like a colonel meeting at the jail now thanks to temporary.

Unregistered
    I don’t think so

Unregistered
    Yeah, oops, at BSO we blame 100 crimes on incarcerated people.

Unregistered
    Israel will be back as he should have never left. He's learned alot and will be even better. For the ones that don't understand, you will soon enough that he will make BSO the best agency in the country. For you young and restless ones just chill and learn from your own mistakes. You all think it's easy to satisfy everyone. Well lesson one is you won't. Stop with the crying and just do your job. Stop acting like children. It's only embarrassing to the agency. If you don't like it then do something else.

Unregistered
    I can't wait until Scott comes back. Hopefully he will clean house of all the disloyal people.
    Will he back before or after he fights that 17millon dollar bribe after the MSD shooting? What's up with that case being filed against him? Isn't funny that any time there's a problem with anyone the left disagrees with they are racists or anti-Semites?
    MOTION TO INTERVENE AND REOPEN CASE PURSUANT TO RACKETEERING CASE FILED IN WASHINGTON DC

Unregistered
    OMG!! Another expert, that's all we need is "ANOTHER EXPERT". Tell you what, you must work midnights.
    Your clueless, stop waisting your insegnificient thoughts cause it's a shame to all of us. BSO has the potential to be great again. Scott will win 2020, get over it and think about your own problems in your little head. Don't worry about BSO, BSO will take care of it's self and believe me you. It will be done without you. Scott Isreal 2020 like it or not and if not got to Coral Springs.

Unregistered
    Israel will be back as he should have never left. He's learned alot and will be even better. For the ones that don't understand, you will soon enough that he will make BSO the best agency in the country. For you young and restless ones just chill and learn from your own mistakes. You all think it's easy to satisfy everyone. Well lesson one is you won't. Stop with the crying and just do your job. Stop acting like children. It's only embarrassing to the agency. If you don't like it then do something else.
    "He's learned alot and will be even better."

????????

He never learns. He never gets better. He tries his best I'm sure but he's just really really dumb. Higher level thinking is far outside of his wheelhouse.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast