Israel Will be Back
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Israel Will be Back

I can't wait until Scott comes back. Hopefully he will clean house of all the disloyal people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can't wait until Scott comes back. Hopefully he will clean house of all the disloyal people.
    Don’t hold your breath!

Unregistered
    Don’t hold your breath!
    No, please do hold your breath so natural selection can take over. We don't need or want the idiot back.

Unregistered
    A real man would have moved on by now. This is some scorned woman shit Scottie is pulling.

Unregistered
    A real man would have moved on by now. This is some scorned woman shit Scottie is pulling.
    He will do anything to make sure he gets vested in FRS. Trust me he needs the money real bad!!
    Typical COP who over extended himself on a million dollar home. He thought he was bullet proof and thought he would be Sheriff for as long as he pleased!. Wahhhhla thought wrong Scottie Boy!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    It only takes 30 seconds of conversation with Scotty before you realize he's a complete idiot.

Unregistered
    Scott and Ira will be back. Party being planned now.

Unregistered
    Perhaps a retirement party but certainly not a returning party. Both are done. In fact, they're like 2 overdone steaks your Uncle would cook every holiday on the new grill. STICK A FORK IN 'EM...THEY'RE OVERDONE.

Unregistered
    It only takes 30 seconds of conversation with Scotty before you realize he's a complete idiot.
    You mean 3!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast