Hiring Soon?

Thread: Hiring Soon?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Hiring Soon?

Does anyone have any insight on when the next posting for LE Positions will be? Do you typically get 1 of your top choices? My three would be: Pinellas, Pasco and Hillsborough County.. How long does the process typically take from start to finish? ( Physc Eval, Polygraph, Physical, Medical etc..)

Thank in advance for any info.

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Recruiter

Each regional office has a recruiter assigned. Get in touch with them about employment information.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaDoo92 View Post
    Does anyone have any insight on when the next posting for LE Positions will be? Do you typically get 1 of your top choices? My three would be: Pinellas, Pasco and Hillsborough County.. How long does the process typically take from start to finish? ( Physc Eval, Polygraph, Physical, Medical etc..)

Thank in advance for any info.
    Why on earth would you want to apply here? The pay is way too low and you would have to work endless overtime to make ends meet. Apply for LE agencies in either county or city. You will get paid more.

Cheers.

Unregistered
    Yes, i could apply with a city/county agency BUT.. I love the outdoors and being on the water. The likeliness of getting a boat assignment with a city or county agency is slim to none. Plus, i am extremely thrifty and can manage my finances to accommodate my salary, its very easy. I have been on 2 ride along's with city/county agencies and i was not impressed.. I feel i would be MUCH happier with FWC.

Thanks for the advice though

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why on earth would you want to apply here? The pay is way too low and you would have to work endless overtime to make ends meet. Apply for LE agencies in either county or city. You will get paid more.

Cheers.

Unregistered
    Money is not everything. It's a great job if you can make it work.