Car 2, where are you?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Car 2, where are you?

When I heard that Carmine was going to be our Sheriff and ES was going to be car 2, We were excited because we knew ES would take care of us, while The Sheriff did his political thing and fought for our raises. Now all we hear is “per the Chief”, “the Chief doesn’t like that”, we need to check with the Chief, the Chief, the Chief, the Chief! Where is ES, who is a cops cop! Not a lawyer trying to play cop. If The Sheriff wants to win the agency over, he needs to stop letting the Chief (who isn’t a cop) run the agency and get him back running legal. ES WE NEED YOU BROTHER!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When I heard that Carmine was going to be our Sheriff and ES was going to be car 2, We were excited because we knew ES would take care of us, while The Sheriff did his political thing and fought for our raises. Now all we hear is “per the Chief”, “the Chief doesn’t like that”, we need to check with the Chief, the Chief, the Chief, the Chief! Where is ES, who is a cops cop! Not a lawyer trying to play cop. If The Sheriff wants to win the agency over, he needs to stop letting the Chief (who isn’t a cop) run the agency and get him back running legal. ES WE NEED YOU BROTHER!
    ES, only takes care of himself and if that helps (we) then ok but make no mistake its all about ES and where is car 2, someone check never minds

Unregistered
    Hahaha (we) ES only takes care of himself, but if that also helps (we) ok but ES is his main concern and where is car 2 check never minds

Unregistered
    NeverMind has a great cheeseburger!

Unregistered

Car 2

Straight from Neverminds or not, Car 2 is a cops cop! But, from what I’m hearing, people are getting real sick and tired of the Chief putting his civilian nose where is doesn’t belong. If CM wants to continue to win over our agency and for people to continue to push his name he needs to tell the Chief, go back to legal and I’ll call you when we get sued!

Unregistered
    Straight from Neverminds or not, Car 2 is a cops cop! But, from what I’m hearing, people are getting real sick and tired of the Chief putting his civilian nose where is doesn’t belong. If CM wants to continue to win over our agency and for people to continue to push his name he needs to tell the Chief, go back to legal and I’ll call you when we get sued!
    Stop kissing Eric's butt and become a man, and Eric a cops cop hahaha good one, he is good at one thing only taking care of his own butt and the chief is making all the calls because CM knows Eric isnt a cops cop or anything, so he got his title and money hopefully he can mange his life style down. and thats all he trusts the chief so get used to it, now get up off your knees and try to be a real cop

Unregistered

Rank and File

He goes to Nevermind? So does a majority of the agency. It's nice to brass out and about like the rank and file for a change instead of the former stuffy brass who preached against drinking and being seen in public. We're not all a bunch of stay at home couch potatoes afraid to go out in public and have a life outside the badge. That only strengthens my vote and those around me.

Unregistered
    Stop trying to stir the pot, I can assure you that hallway is tight. Keep getting us raises and we don’t give a crap about anything!

Unregistered
    He goes to Nevermind? So does a majority of the agency. It's nice to brass out and about like the rank and file for a change instead of the former stuffy brass who preached against drinking and being seen in public. We're not all a bunch of stay at home couch potatoes afraid to go out in public and have a life outside the badge. That only strengthens my vote and those around me.
    Hahaha good one puppet boy, i'm sure you go there in the hopes that someone will say something to you and get your little hopes up that you can kiss your way to something haha suck away troll

Unregistered
    Stop trying to stir the pot, I can assure you that hallway is tight. Keep getting us raises and we don’t give a crap about anything!
    Haha sissy boy your not part of anything, so you cant assure me anything and their all tight? really so who is running the show ES or the chief

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast