Greenwell Retirement $145K, PBA stipend/car $52K, Rehired Ofc $75K, $272K A YEAR! - Page 17
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And our money.
    Tis the season that he continues to lie to all.

Unregistered

About?

Tis the season that he continues to lie to all.
    Name some lies? Waiting?

Unregistered
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
    I’m glad that the truth about this conniving POS is being outed. For too long he screwed with cops and nothing happened to him. Now, it’s coming home to roost

Unregistered
    Name some lies? Waiting?
    Doing this for free. LIE
    On my own time because I care. LIE
    I have no interest on being a cop again. LIE
    Hired as a cop now and is truly not a cop. TRUTH
    Works out of PBA and Road is short. TRUTH
    Collects retirement, car allowance, stipend & salary. TRUTH
    Full of SH-T 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯TRUTH
    May Jesus pray for your sins.. TRUTH

Unregistered
    Doing this for free. LIE
    You forgot professional selfie taker and plaque passer outter. LOSER!

Unregistered
    Doing this for free. LIE
    Greenwell has done more for our profession in one year than your entire career you stand on sideline criticizing hey get in the game no your a wussy lol

Unregistered
    Greenwell has done more for our profession in one year than your entire career you stand on sideline criticizing hey get in the game no your a wussy lol
    It’s amazing how the PBA and it’s clowns always divert answering the questions posed or address the actual issues at hand by making statements that go into a road.

Did Greenwell tell people, while campaigning, that he wasn’t going to collect a salary? The answer is absolutely yes he said that.
    So, instead of BSing us maybe your answer should be: Greenwell changed his mind on that issue or Greenwell felt the money issue was too good to pass up. But, to say it’s fake news or that he’s not is 100% BS. Again. When he campaigned he said unequivocally that he would not draw a salary and that his service at the PBA would be pure voluntary. He said that while criticizing And claiming the incumbents were doing something that he would not do. That was a misstatement,
    If you don’t wish to categorize it as a lie.

Unregistered
    It’s amazing how the PBA and it’s clowns always divert answering the questions posed or address the actual issues at hand by making statements that go into a road.

Did Greenwell tell people, while campaigning, that he wasn’t going to collect a salary? The answer is absolutely yes he said that.
    So, instead of BSing us maybe your answer should be: Greenwell changed his mind on that issue or Greenwell felt the money issue was too good to pass up. But, to say it’s fake news or that he’s not is 100% BS. Again. When he campaigned he said unequivocally that he would not draw a salary and that his service at the PBA would be pure voluntary. He said that while criticizing And claiming the incumbents were doing something that he would not do. That was a misstatement,
    If you don’t wish to categorize it as a lie.
    It’s amazing that you even think they go on this site and respond to these BS lies. Why don’t you go and talk to them personally. Then you can truly get your answer.

Unregistered
    It’s amazing that you even think they go on this site and respond to these BS lies. Why don’t you go and talk to them personally. Then you can truly get your answer.
    It’s more amazing that you suggest they don’t go on this site. This, your credibility is caca

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast