Greenwell Retirement $145K, PBA stipend/car $52K, Rehired Ofc $75K, $272K A YEAR! - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So why are you posting Domingo??! LOL!! Bruto!! 😂
    Because Domingo is weak! Lol

Unregistered
    Because Domingo is weak! Lol
    Careful Steadman, I’m not Domingo and I would say you are in that same category.

Unregistered
    Careful Steadman, I’m not Domingo and I would say you are in that same category.
    Greenwell don’t see you taking pics with anyone now that Coronas around! At least Stead is consistent. Please new director get rid of this $300,000.00 a year waste of tax payer money!

Unregistered
    Greenwell don’t see you taking pics with anyone now that Coronas around! At least Stead is consistent. Please new director get rid of this $300,000.00 a year waste of tax payer money!
    Greenwell has been all iver the southend

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered

So we don’t lose touch about what this thread is about

Greenwell Retirement $145K, PBA stipend/car $52K, Rehired Ofc $75K, $272K A YEAR!
    Not bad for a guy who told ALL of us he is running for FREE to be the VP and just giving back to his police department. WTF! We are ALL delusional and should hit ourselves in the head for this one.

Unregistered
    These guys at the PBA remind me of that school union guy that got arrested a few years back for abusing dues money.

Unregistered
    PBA honchos readied to give themselves another raise from our dues money

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526