+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 141
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Greenwell Retirement $145K, PBA stipend/car $52K, Rehired Ofc $75K, $272K A YEAR!

    Not bad for a guy who told ALL of us he is running for FREE to be the VP and just giving back to his police department. WTF! We are ALL delusional and should hit ourselves in the head for this one.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Fake News, he gets 3% Cola every year in his retirement, so his retirement is actually much hire since he retired at 90% after 5 years of DROP! Plus PBA pays all his food and gas. So you are still even dumber than you thought. Thanks JP & STEAD for hooking all of us up.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hey moron u forgot about free phone, I-Pad and hotel stays throughout the year & free insurance. So add another $25,000 to that number. Over $300,000 a year!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey moron u forgot about free phone, I-Pad and hotel stays throughout the year & free insurance. So add another $25,000 to that number. Over $300,000 a year!
    Can we fire him?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Since these are same 3 losers complaining , 2 of you can run against him so do it if not go back to loser life; I'm tired of seeing this yet you never complained about mdpd brass while in power

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Yes, you can!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can we fire him?
    Yell at your board members! The board should be able to remove him with a vote, but you all need to get together on this!

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    The Brass

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since these are same 3 losers complaining , 2 of you can run against him so do it if not go back to loser life; I'm tired of seeing this yet you never complained about mdpd brass while in power
    They didn't LIE to get elected! They did other thing out of our control! This ass came to roll-calls and lied to everybody! I guess you were with him!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey moron u forgot about free phone, I-Pad and hotel stays throughout the year & free insurance. So add another $25,000 to that number. Over $300,000 a year!
    I’d like to have the names of every board member that actually voted for these clowns extra monies and benefits. They should be held accountable too

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’d like to have the names of every board member that actually voted for these clowns extra monies and benefits. They should be held accountable too
    Unthinkable how we pizz money away on wasteless personal on departmemt as I and my brothers in the brown gown handle calls. 09 qsk WORTHLESS GREENWELL!

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yell at your board members! The board should be able to remove him with a vote, but you all need to get together on this!
    I bet none of u pussssssy assssszzz key board tough guys will come to pba meet this wed mar 13, 7 pm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •