Greenwell Retirement $145K, PBA stipend/car $52K, Rehired Ofc $75K, $272K A YEAR! - Page 11
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Other than lie can anyone tell me what in the hell does Greenwell do

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Other than lie can anyone tell me what in the hell does Greenwell do
    Ahhhhhh, take selfies and lie?

Unregistered
    I always knew that Steadman was a dud but I had hopes for Greenwell. He talked a good game. I cannot be disappointed at Steadman because I knew better but I got egg on my face with Greenwell. I helped him in his campaign and what a let down. I can no longer believe anything he says.

Unregistered
    No doubt Greenwell is a disappointment and his true colors have been exposed and he is a liar. I just wonder how many times he lied to burn cops. After all no one has written coos and families more than him.

Unregistered
    I remember all the BS Greenwell told our platoon at HQ but I had had past dealings with Greenwell and knew he was a liar and a POS

Unregistered
    I remember all the BS Greenwell told our platoon at HQ but I had had past dealings with Greenwell and knew he was a liar and a POS
    Hey Dave how u doing on the phat farm and dues membership? azz

Unregistered
    If Greenwell truly cared about the membership he would realize all the controversy surrounding the PBA these days and that he is part of that problem and not the solution. He should resign to begin reinstilling confidence in the PBA.

Unregistered
    If Greenwell truly cared about the membership he would realize all the controversy surrounding the PBA these days and that he is part of that problem and not the solution. He should resign to begin reinstilling confidence in the PBA.
    Resign slime ball

Unregistered
    Of he has any sense of dignity or professionalism he would leave but between his ego and selfishness he just can’t.

Unregistered

Double standard

I find it interesting how he has burned more cops than anyone else but he trying to assist Orlando Sosa who got caught red handed.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast