Greenwell Retirement $145K, PBA stipend/car $52K, Rehired Ofc $75K, $272K A YEAR! - Page 4
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That PO had an issue with Greenwell & has hired Plea to rep him. Thanks for nothing PBA.
    Not the first time and many have joined PLEA because you can’t trust the PBA anymore. Greenwell runs straight to the administration to feed them with confidential information on an officer

Unregistered
    And to think we pay these clowns to backstab the members.

Unregistered

Yes

And to think we pay these clowns to backstab the members.
    Yes you do! And Greenwell LIED to steal the money!

Unregistered
    Yes you do! And Greenwell LIED to steal the money!
    Show the financials to shut everyone up or prove everyone right. Lol

Unregistered
    When you spend your career working in a unit where you are in call and work weekends and holidays and don’t hide somewhere wearing shorts and tennis shoes, you actually earn the money you put into DROP and your retirement like Greenwell did. I don’t have a problem with what his retirement is or what he makes now and you shouldn’t either as one day if you’re lucky, you will be there too. You couldn’t pay me enough to work with some of you crybabies again. Stop complaining about an election you didn’t win and worry about yourself and doing a better job individually.

If you are still on the job you should look forward to your pension and DROP. Just show up and do your job.

Unregistered
    He lied to get where he is! The very things that he complained about he is doing ten fold. And that whole BS about he’s not going to get paid story was all BS.
    Now he gets privileges that he is not entitled to but that’s all right? He’ll no!
    A POS liar is what he is. I have a long way to go before I can think about DROP but I can tell this. I work harder than Greenwell and more importantly I don’t want to get ahead by lying to my co workers or worse yet by stepping over them.

Unregistered
    A man without his word is not a man. Period!!!

Unregistered
    A man without his word is not a man. Period!!!
    Most accurate words yet on a man without his word is nothing! He is POS LIAR!

Unregistered

Uh huh

Not bad for a guy who told ALL of us he is running for FREE to be the VP and just giving back to his police department. WTF! We are ALL delusional and should hit ourselves in the head for this one.
    Yes he did, yes we should!

Unregistered

Complaining

Everyone is complaining about the PBA, this is the place to start! Then Shiver, they both need to go!!!!!

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast