HSI Agent

Thread: HSI Agent

Unregistered

HSI Agent

Good job showing some professional courtesy! You guys really are some low paid losers! Keep making $30,000 a year giving DUIs to cops and firefighters.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good job showing some professional courtesy! You guys really are some low paid losers! Keep making $30,000 a year giving DUIs to cops and firefighters.
    Go suck donkey ass, loser! In case you haven't noticed, it's the 21st century and there are body cams and dash cams everywhere ! There is no such thing as PC anymore anywhere ! Maybe your boy should've taken an uber instead of driving drunk and risking lives. Hell, he could've killed one of us! Maybe could've killed you or your kids on the road! I have no remorse for a drunk cop or firefighter who makes the decision to drive drunk. Now go crawl back into your hole, loser.

Unregistered
    And we make 50k starting here. May not be much compared to your federal pay, but at least I don't have to worry about when the next government shutdown is going to stall my paychecks! Monroe County takes great care of us.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    And we make 50k starting here. May not be much compared to your federal pay, but at least I don't have to worry about when the next government shutdown is going to stall my paychecks! Monroe County takes great care of us.
    As a federal cop I 100% agree with you, thank God I'm retiring this February (2019). How is the cost of living there as cop, been thinking of applying but housing looks impossible. Keep up the great work be safe