Bso - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bso

Unregistered

Wimppy soy boy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree !!!!!!!
    Are you describing your family ? Try to lay off the soy because you lose testosterone really bad!

Unregistered

Take it easy. Freak IRA

Is home to the biggest back stabbing, disloyal, toxic, jealous, unhappy, human beings.
    This sounds like the dorks at the king crab feast the Neanderthal capt lick boy threw for the Amazing Leader!!!!!!

Unregistered

Cool We're partners in crime...

This sounds like the dorks at the king crab feast the Neanderthal capt lick boy threw for the Amazing Leader!!!!!!
    There was a time when I was brokenhearted love wasn't much of a friend of mine
    The tables have turned cause me and them ways have parted that kinda love was the killin' kind

I was cryin' when I met you
    Now I'm tryin' to forget you
    Your love is sweet misery
    I was cryin' just to get you
    Now I'm dyin' just to let you
    Do what you do, what you do down on me

Songwriters: Anthony Joseph Perry,Steven Tallarico,Taylor Laurence Rhodes

Unregistered
    Very unprofessional agency. It should be dissolved and become part of other police jurisdictions. Jail should go private.
    I second that!

Unregistered
    Yes a private jail just for you and other sweaty men's so you can spoon with your cell mate just like your boyfriend's hammondsville road motel room.
    Wow what a sick reply. Makes no sense...I happen to agree with breaking up agency..I got my pension...

Unregistered
    This agency is beyond repair. We would better serve the public by going back to city police departments .

Unregistered
    Again, why dismantle the sheriff office? Just do what ever job you do. Go home and enjoy life.

Unregistered
    Wow what a sick reply. Makes no sense...I happen to agree with breaking up agency..I got my pension...
    These dorks would cry all day long if they had to pay into a city pension plan. You think 3% is bad you are lucky. I hope they get rid of all the contract cities and dump FRS so you all get screwed. Bunch of ungrateful POS.

Unregistered

Room for one more homo

You agree? If I want your opinion I will give it to you! Now get into the private jail and spoon with your boyfriend the mahogoney giant ! You never worked here young lady!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12