I Called in about my Phone being hacked and Neighbors Lurking

James Thomas Lardakis

I Called in about my Phone being hacked and Neighbors Lurking

After my phone was hacked I called Tallahassee Police Department. I called in 3 times. The first call sent me to an officer immediately. The second call sent me to another officer who then sent me to a MR.Cottin. I told him began happening again today after I had just got my IPhone fixed through Apple. I called in again and was greeted by a Woman who was with “Consolidated Dispatch”. She then said no one would likely answer after asking to be Transferred to the Tallahassee Police Department. I called this third time after my neighbors suddenly started lurking again. They do this often. Hence the reason I called the first time. Plus I have videos of them spying on me.. I text messaged videos of the Hacking since they said they have no Cyber Crime Division!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by James Thomas Lardakis View Post
    After my phone was hacked I called Tallahassee Police Department. I called in 3 times. The first call sent me to an officer immediately. The second call sent me to another officer who then sent me to a MR.Cottin. I told him began happening again today after I had just got my IPhone fixed through Apple. I called in again and was greeted by a Woman who was with “Consolidated Dispatch”. She then said no one would likely answer after asking to be Transferred to the Tallahassee Police Department. I called this third time after my neighbors suddenly started lurking again. They do this often. Hence the reason I called the first time. Plus I have videos of them spying on me.. I text messaged videos of the Hacking since they said they have no Cyber Crime Division!
    Nobody cares, b!tch.