Nacho Succumbs to Political Pressure

Unregistered

Nacho Succumbs to Political Pressure

It seems that our good (sarcasm) Sheriff Chris Nacho has once again succumbed to political pressure from outside the agency. He has pulled our agency from Live PD when it was a great public relations tool for the office. I notice that it was not announced until almost midnight on Saturday night. Of course this limits the amount of contact that he would get from disgruntled viewers (also known as voters) of the show.

Hopefully this backfires on him and shows the public that he only cares what you think if you have lots of money or political clout in this county.

Unregistered
    You must be one of the attention seeking morons who always chased the cameras so your parents could see you on TV and tell their friends you are a movie star. This entire LivePD fiasco was a terrible decision. Rather than worry about catching criminals it turned the agency into a bunch of wannabe actors. It highlighted the blunder, drugs, low life residents, and overall poor condition of Pasco County. You cant get anyone to come or move to Pasco when all you see is negative.

And think of this, idiot. How can you make a case for needing more deputies when you flip on the TV and see nine deputies show up on even the most minor call for service? Just because they want to be seen on TV?

I remember when real cops avoided the media at all costs because it interfered with their ability to do their job. But, then again, I did say REAL COPS.

Unregistered
    The fiasco known as Live PD clearly demonstrated and exposed the facade that has been Pasco under this joke of a sheriff. It seems someone finally whispered in his ear that it exposes that facade and therefore him and also exposes Pasco for the joke it as the previous poster nailed.

Was just a matter of time til someone caught on and went to the BCC the source of many many of Pasco's problems.

The dump needs a complete house cleaning top to bottom.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be one of the attention seeking morons who always chased the cameras so your parents could see you on TV and tell their friends you are a movie star. This entire LivePD fiasco was a terrible decision. Rather than worry about catching criminals it turned the agency into a bunch of wannabe actors. It highlighted the blunder, drugs, low life residents, and overall poor condition of Pasco County. You cant get anyone to come or move to Pasco when all you see is negative.

And think of this, idiot. How can you make a case for needing more deputies when you flip on the TV and see nine deputies show up on even the most minor call for service? Just because they want to be seen on TV?

I remember when real cops avoided the media at all costs because it interfered with their ability to do their job. But, then again, I did say REAL COPS.

I didn't say that the LivePD experience was perfect, but it did showcase some good work by some good deputies. Did it show some not so good moments? Yes, it did. Cpl MB's inability to control a scene and a subject come to my immediate mind.

My issue is that I truly believe the majority of people in Pasco who have an opinion on the subject wanted the Sheriff to keep LivePD filming our deputies. I feel that the Sheriff let politically connected and wealthy people dictate to him the decision to end the show's filming here.

The decision should have been made on the basis of what was best for the department NOT what was best for the Sheriff politically or financially. The show brought our deputies into the homes of the citizens who loved it. Look at the LivePD event we held not too long ago. Look at all those people who stood in line in the heat to meet some of our deputies and get their autographs. That would have been unreal to even think of before our agency appeared on LivePD. LivePD has been good for building public relations with the community and you cannot argue that and truly believe it.

Now, who's the idiot?

Unregistered
    Get their autographs? This is exactly why it was a bad idea to allow guys to become reality stars. Real cops avoid limelight and would never want to be on tv

Unregistered
    I didn't say that the LivePD experience was perfect, but it did showcase some good work by some good deputies. Did it show some not so good moments? Yes, it did. Cpl MB's inability to control a scene and a subject come to my immediate mind.

My issue is that I truly believe the majority of people in Pasco who have an opinion on the subject wanted the Sheriff to keep LivePD filming our deputies. I feel that the Sheriff let politically connected and wealthy people dictate to him the decision to end the show's filming here.

The decision should have been made on the basis of what was best for the department NOT what was best for the Sheriff politically or financially. The show brought our deputies into the homes of the citizens who loved it. Look at the LivePD event we held not too long ago. Look at all those people who stood in line in the heat to meet some of our deputies and get their autographs. That would have been unreal to even think of before our agency appeared on LivePD. LivePD has been good for building public relations with the community and you cannot argue that and truly believe it.

Now, who's the idiot?
    iHmmmmm looks like you. Again. Show some good work? Professional wrestling is a fan favorite too and we all know how real that is. Look at the agency crime stats and tell us all about good work. Instead of rapping about all those people who stood in the heat why dont you ask some people who have been victimized in Pasco and then again re victimized by the ineptness and incompetence of deputies supervisors and oh yes detectives? Now that would be some reality show confronting those fools on camera with their incompetence.

Unregistered

Now, who's the idiot?
    Yup. You are STILL the idiot. Live PD was one of the worst decisions that this moron made.

I'm wondering if you might not be the attention seeking whore who brought the idea to the admin.