Vote of No Confidence
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Vote of No Confidence

Time to pull together and get Brian the hut out. Making Chiefs pay plus overtime for doing absolutely nothing out playing games on his phone and eBaying. He is not protected by any union and has worn out his welcome! Plays both sides of the fence and has done Nothing for this PD. Won’t put us back on eights and has continued to cut OT out. Let’s give other, more deserving cops to move up! Your an embarrassment to our PD!!

Unregistered

The Mcdrunky

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Time to pull together and get Brian the hut out. Making Chiefs pay plus overtime for doing absolutely nothing out playing games on his phone and eBaying. He is not protected by any union and has worn out his welcome! Plays both sides of the fence and has done Nothing for this PD. Won’t put us back on eights and has continued to cut OT out. Let’s give other, more deserving cops to move up! Your an embarrassment to our PD!!
    Well the author is obvious. Wants to keep the FOP in place and and be chief. What next, put Manny in charge of something? BTW, interesting trivia; who had the longest suspension ever issued in El Portal history? You guessed it, Manny the Rat! And he has disciples. Little Jr Manny clones. We know who they are, don’t we? Guys he’s not the example to follow.

Unregistered
    Fat Belly, Fat Belly........not looking good.....smh.....lets see

Unregistered

Redemption

You talk crap about manny for being suspended but at least he learned from his mistake. He never got in trouble again after his suspension and became a great cop moving up in the ranks because he earned it. Before he got suspended he had never been in trouble before. So back off and give the guy a break. Sounds like you are jealous of his success and his continued advancement!

Unregistered

New Chief

I am hearing that Frank Fernandez is coming to be chief.......get ready.....oh boy.....

Unregistered

ManRat

You talk crap about manny for being suspended but at least he learned from his mistake. He never got in trouble again after his suspension and became a great cop moving up in the ranks because he earned it. Before he got suspended he had never been in trouble before. So back off and give the guy a break. Sounds like you are jealous of his success and his continued advancement!
    Okay so he’s so good. What kind of a guy brings his wife or whatever she is around city functions where his little side squeeze is working. He’s lower than you think and squeals on everything.

Unregistered
    Okay so he’s so good. What kind of a guy brings his wife or whatever she is around city functions where his little side squeeze is working. He’s lower than you think and squeals on everything.
    I’ll tell you what kind of guy. He’s lucky to be working here based on his track record of not only getting in trouble, but being a world class butt licking pos. I can’t wait till Nipples comes back so the pool show starts all over again. I can see it now, manny on the pork sword, and two motor babies on the Nipples. Hey like old times.

Unregistered

Warning shot

Once again you jealous MF prove my point. You always talk shit anout Manny but cant prove ****! He is not a rat and minds his own business but you guys hating his success. Prove your shit or shut the FK up already. No issues at any police department except the losers trying to bring him down. FK off already before shit starts getting posted about you remember some ppl have access to your dirt loser.

Unregistered

Your Wrong About Brian

Your wrong, he is still protected with a special letter and agreement from FOP State President Jenkins. Also Brian has done something, he brought back Steve to work DB because the detachment thing is no good for us. Brian has also allowed Jim to run the road and DB while putting in his 4 hour days, just like Cheeser the 5 head. So why would Brian give up OT, Chief's pay and protection from the FOP? I wouldn't!

Unregistered

There’s Proof

Once again you jealous MF prove my point. You always talk shit anout Manny but cant prove ****! He is not a rat and minds his own business but you guys hating his success. Prove your shit or shut the FK up already. No issues at any police department except the losers trying to bring him down. FK off already before shit starts getting posted about you remember some ppl have access to your dirt loser.
    Poor Manny can’t catch a break. Way to suck up to him. It’s like you’re defending your girlfriend. Good job Motor Baby. Maybe when Nipples comes back Manny will let you get some FaceTime on his nutsak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast